Author's Note

Hi everyone! I know I mentioned in my author's note in 9 years later that my next story will be about Paul and Cassie. And as promised, I'm going to upload it here.

           However, I got sidetracked and came across this ONC contest which gave me an idea to make another interesting story on one of the characters of my Dream Series Collection. So, I'm planning to upload both stories simultaneously.

          This will be a stand-alone story, but you will see characters overlapping along the way if you also read 9 Years Later.

           I decided to make a spin-off story about Carla, Alecx's amazing best friend. And hopefully, you'll also come to love our new male protagonist in the story - Santi.

           This will be an ongoing story. I will try to upload new chapters every Sat/Sun. However, I might drop some chapters during the week if my intuitive writing kicks in all of a sudden!

Sometimes, my characters haunt me and I just write in my notepad on my phone or in the wattpad app itself on a spur of the moment and let the story flow. Wherever it wants to take me.

You may see twists and turns on Carla and Santi's story as I started writing this novel without knowing where it will lead me. As soon as I finished the first three chapters, I know it will be an enjoyable ride. I'll make it as fun as possible but heartwarming as well.

            The premise/prompt I'm going to use is: Romance, Prompt 73.

73. You have a new person living across your flat. The person plays loud music due to which you are not able to concentrate on your work. Then one day, you decide to confront this person....

            Hope you'll enjoy this story. Please follow me CYDream1 or add this to your reading list so you can get notifications about new updates in the story.

Feel free to check out my other stories - 9 Years Later and My Beautiful Liar.

            Happy Reading!!!

            Chase your dream, anything is possible....

This story is raw and hasn't been edited. You may see grammatical and spelling errors here and there so please bear with me. I would love to hear opinions, feedbacks and constructive criticisms.

                                                                                                       XOXO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finding Carla

This is a work of fiction. Any similarities to real people, events, public figures, dead or living, are purely coincidental and beyond the intent of the author. All the views, opinions expressed in this story are from the characters and are not reflective of the author's beliefs and opinions.

Copyright 2022 by C.Y. Dream

All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

Cover Design by Desygner

2/13/2022