one final note

Hello my angels!

I wanted to take a moment to say the BIGGEST thank you to each and every one of you! It means the world to me that you took the time to read this book, that you stuck around with me for ALMOST A YEAR as I wrote this! I read every single one if your comments, smile at every vote & every reading list I see it added to!

When I first started writing this, I was only half way through reading six of crows and knew nothing about the fandom. But it has been one of the most welcoming fandoms ever! And I wanted to thank you all for being so loving and accepting and kind!

I wanted to write a book with a different ending. It would have been easy for me to make Randvi stay in Ketterdam and have her and Kaz live together forever. But sometimes love alone isn't enough, and that's okay! Love is about respect and wanting the other to be happy, and sometimes letting go can be the greatest show of love!

Randvi is a character I've grown so close to! Whilst writing her I began to realise all the things I needed to work on for MYSELF, she taught me to forgive and that it's okay to be both strong and vulnerable! And with that I'll let her rest, so please don't expect any bonus content or sequels/prequels!

Once again I wanted to thank you all so so SO much for taking a chance on me and reading this! It means more than I can ever describe!

If you haven't already please check out my other Kaz Brekker fic 'Death's Lullaby', a story following Evi, a thief in Ketterdam:

But when Kaz Brekker requests the service of a thief from the Queen of Beggars, Evi is thrust into
a world she has no place in with one simple instruction: beat Brekker to his prize.
The reward?

Her freedom.

For no I'll say my farewells and take a little break from writing, I love you all so much!

All yours,
Eris <3