Chapter 3

Holly's breathing was slow and shallow as she laid on the hospital bed as the elderly nurse worked quickly, trying to figure out what was happening to the young girl. Holly seemed to look about 22 and had grown taller for some reason and her hair had become dull. Albus was asking Snape how this happened but he did not have an answer that made sence. Holly gasped and arched her back off the bed as Snape ran up and attempted to get the girl to respond. She relaxed into the bed as Poppy ran a heart rate spell that showed Holly's heart like a projection screen. The girl then stopped breathing as an erie flat line sound hit the air. Albus hung his head and sighed saddly. Poppy broke down in tears as Snape just stared at the girl in disbelief. Holly's eyes glazed over. Her hair started to turn a vibrant crimson red as her emerald eyes grew darker. The hospital wing doors suddenly blew open with a great force. There stood Alexander. Albus raised his wand along with Snape. "I wish not to fight whilst I am in your pittiful castle. I have come for my prize." Snape sneered at him but Holly blinked and sat up. "Alexander." She said softly. Everyone turned toward her in complete and utter shock. Alexander smiled and held out his hand for her. Holly slid off the bed and Severus saw how truely beautiful she was. She came to stand beside Snape and wrapped an arm around his bicep. "Can Severus come with us?" Alexander frowned and then grew murderous as his eyes landed on Snape, who didn't move his wand away from the Vampire. "You, sir, have touched my property and have seduced her. I will rip your throat out!" He hissed and prepared himself. Holly squeeked in terror as Alexander moved in a blur. Holly raised a hand and blasted Alexander backwards just as he almost had his hands around Snape's neck. Alexander landed on his feet and straightened himself out. "Come, Holly." He hissed and held his hand out. Holly turned to Snape and kissed his lips tenderly. Snape quickly responded but she pulled away and turned to Alexander. "Come with me and we will get you the justice you deserve." She smiled and walked to him, taking his hand. Alexander smiled and swept her off her feet. "Ms. Cambridge, stay here!" Albus said pleedingly. Alexander turned and they disappeared in a blur. Snape stared after them in horror.

Holly stood in front of her childhood home with a smile as she was no longer a child. She was wearing black leather knee high boots, black denim skinny jeans, a white short sleeved flowy shirt and light make-up. She walked up to the door and knocked. The door opened and there stood her mother. Holly haden't seen her in 5 years but Elinor was sporting a black eye and a busted lip. Holly's  smile only grew. "Hello, Mother." She geeted. She was pulled into the house and the door was slammed behind them. "ANTHONY SHE'S BACK!! SHE'S BACK!!" Her Mother shouted excitedly as she gripped Holly's upper arm. Her Father walked out of the kitchen holding a beer bottle and had slightly greying hair. "Where have you been, girl?!" He demanded but his speach was slurred. Elinor let Holly go and moved to the side, watching with twisted excitement. "Oh you know, met a man, changed my diet, and learned so many new things." She smiled as her eyes twinkled. Anthony looked murderous. "Are you mocking me, you little bitch?" Holly chuckled. "Of couse not. Why would I waste my time mocking trash like you?" Elinor was now frowning and moving toward the back door. Alexander opened up the door and blocked the old women's path. "Stop playing with our food, love." He said lazily. "Food? YOUR VAMPIRES?!" The women shreiked. Anthony moved forward but Holly had him by the throat. She kicked his knee with so much force it shattered and he sunk to the floor, screaming in pain. "Of course, Mother... but don't worry! I still have to repay you for the abuse and letting that vial man touch me." There was a pop and Snape and a couple of men appeared. Holly's grip tightened. Her eyes were locked on Snape. "Ah! More to eat." Alexander hissed. Snape turned and saw Holly. Recognition past through his eyes and he saw the man in her clutches. "I know what this muggle has done to you but you don't have to follow in his footsteps. You haven't killed anyone yet but if you do this... no one can help you." Snape said gently. Holly stared at him as tears rolled down her cheeks. "If you kill him then you will truely be a monster." Snape moved toward her slowly while lowering his wand. "Kill him, Holly! Kill the man that ruined your childhood!" Alexander shouted while holding her Mother. The men had their wands trained on him. Snape put away his wand and held out his hand as he drew closer. "Come with me." Holly hesitated for a moment but the look in Snapes eyes reasured her that everything would be alright. She let Anthony go and took Snape's hand. Snape pulled her to his chest and held her close. Snape was only an inch taller. Alexander shreiked with fiery as he snaped Elinor's neck and went after the men but one of them hit him with a spell that caused him to disappear. "ALEX!!" She screamed in horror but Snape held her back. They turned on her and she cowered in to Snape's chest. "Its alright, she hasn't harmed anyone." But she was hit with a spell that caused her to scream and be brought down to her knees. She was then emobilized and knocked out. Snape was protesting but nothing worked. A man picked up the girl and threw her over his shoulder. "Her fate now rests with the minister." One said as they moved quickly to Obliviate the girl's father and dispose of the girl's mother. They apperated away once the job was complete.