Chapter 23

Alchol. Lots and lost of alchol. Alex was drunk as she stumbled into her mansion. She laughed as she almost hit the floor twice. "Kiiiiwwwwwiiii!!!" Alex called. With a pop, the elf appeared. "Miss has called Kiwi?" The elf squeeked. "Yes, is anyone here?" Alex asked as she whispered. "No, miss. Just you, miss." Alex giggled. "Then go fetch me Severus Snape!" Alex said with a fake italian accent. The elf nodded and disappeared. Alex waved her hand and stood in nothing but a short silk black speggettii strapped nightgown. Alex took a big sip of her Vodka and made a screaming noise. She then proceeded to skip in a circle singing 'Do you want to fuck me? Yes, I want to do.. put my dick in you'. She didn't notice the amused Snape standing there watching her. He watched her hips sway and felt his member twitch. "Lovely moves." He said. Alex jumped in surprise and turned toward him. "Sexy!" She shouted and took another big gulp of the bottle, finishing it off and handing it to the elf before it disappeared. Alex giggled as Snape frowned. "Your drunk." He stated. Alex tapped her nose and pointed at him. "Ding ding! We winner have! I mean we have a winner!" She slurred. Snape sighed and walked forward and picked her up bridal style. Alex pit her arms around his neck. "Yes, whisk me off to the bedroom and fuck me until I can't walk." She purred and nipped his neck. He walked out the front door and down the steps. "As much as I would enjoy that idea, you are drunk." He mused. "Hold on." He ordered before Disapparating.

They landed in a kitchen with the order. Alex giggled and snorted. "Alex!" Minerva said as she rushed over. Alex tapped her nose. "Your my mum." She giggled. Minerva looked at Snape. "Is she drunk?!" The elderly witch demanded. "Yes and before you accuse me," Minerva shut her mouth. "I found her this way." He said. He noticed Mandunglous Fletcher eyeing Alex's figure. "Continue to look at her that way, Fletcher, and Minerva will probibly hex your bullocks off." Snape hissed. Alex giggled slighly and put her head on his shoulder. Sirius stood. "Theres a room and an ajoining room on the top floor. You could give her something and heal her." He offered. Severus sneered. "Does it kill you to behave, mutt?" Sirius glared at him. "I offered for her, Snivilous." He retorted. Alex glared at Sirius. He hit the ground hard like a ton of bricks, snoring loudly. Alex giggled. "I want to go to bed, Snapey-poo!" Alex slurred. Everyone stiffled or bursted out laughing at the riddikulas name. Snape gave an annoyed huff and stormed out of the room with her.

He set Alex down on the bed and sound proofed the room. Alex got up on her knees as Snape fished through his pockets for a sobbering up potion. Alex captured his lips as she gripped his robes, completely catching him off gaurd. Alex used this to her advatage as she slipped her tongue into his mouth. He moaned as he abandened his search and gripped her hips. Alex ended the kiss all too soon for Snape's liking. "I want you to fuck me good and hard, Severus." She purred. He grabbed her wrists with a sigh and pulled them off him. "Your drunk, Alex. You need sleep." Alex pouted at that. "But all I need is you." She whined and moved to touch him but he wasn't having any of that. He finally got her to lay down and sleep after an hour. He set out a pain relief potion on the night stand and went to the ajoinging room.

Alex woke up and took the potion. It was still extremely early in the morning as Alexandria climbed out of her bed and tip toed into the ajoining room where Snape layed on his back, sleeping in bed with nothing but his boxers on. Alex smirked and climbed into bed with him, careful to not wake him in the proccess. He was truely perfect to her. Alex slipped her nightgown off and layed down beside him. She kissed his lips sweetly as she placed a hand on his chest. Alex was feeling friskey as she got ontop of him and impaled herself on his rod. Snape hissed as his eyes fluttered open and looked at her with confusion. Alex moved herself up and down causing him to gasp. Alex moved faster and harder until he rolled them over and he started to give long fast thrusts. Alex moaned as she wrapped her legs around him. "Gods! Oh please don't stop!" She shreiked as he hit a spot that made her toes curl. "Alex!" He groaned as she tightened her muscules around him. Snape pounded into her as he built up their climax. He kissed her lips desperatly before throwing his head back and giving a final cry before sending them both over the edge. They both panted before Snape pulled out and fell beside her. He pulled her closer and Alex laid her head in the crook of his neck and a hand on his chest. "I love you." She whispered. Snape knew it was time. "I love you more than you can imagine." He said sincerly. Alex was shocked but soon was desperatly kissing him.