Chapter 22

Alex was shoved to the floor of her bedroom, too weak to move from being tortured for 5 straight hours. "Get dressed for bed!" Voldemort snapped. Alex twitched and laid perfectly still on the hardwood floor. Voldemort raised an eyebrow before bending down and scooping her up, placing her on her back on the bed, her head on the soft pillow. He rolled up his sleeve and placed his wrist to her mouth. Alex didn't think twice before viciously sinking her fangs into his flesh. Voldemort gave a gaspy loud moan as she began to feed rapidly. When Alex finished and removed her fangs from his wrist, Voldemort started stripping as Alex's wounds closed up and healed. He walked aeound the bed and got in beside her, not waisting a moment to rid her of what she had on. Alex wanted to puke as he rolled her on her side and pulled her back to his chest. He wrapped his arms around her waist before barrying his face in her hair and soon fell asleep. Alex stayed awake, staring at the door, waiting for someone to rescue her.

Remus sat in the meeting room listening to Snape and Minerva argue. "Maybe she lied to protect someone!" Minerva snapped. Snape raised an eyebrow. "Yes, because she cares so much about people." He stated sarcasticly. Remus cleared his throat causing them to turn their attention on him. "I saw her today in Digonally and something was deffinatly wrong," he paused for a moment. "I asked her how she was doing and she looked toward Dolohove, whom was standing a few feet away, listening to us and said 'like I'm being held against my will by darkness'." Rwmus looked toward Albus whom was quietly listening to it all. "Albus, never had I seen fear and desperation in that girls eyes until today. I suggest she accompany to my house for tea and Dolohove dragged her away." Remus finished and Minerva bursted into tears. "I checked her mansion and she's not there. I asked one of the elves what happened and the poor thing kept crying 'he'll kill us miss if we speek'." Tonks said as she entered the room and sat down beside remus. Albus nodded and was now frowning. There was a flash and then a magnificent misty silvery white tiger stood on the table. Snape felt his heart clentch. It opened its mouth as it looked at Remus. "Remus, he's going to find me at any moment! Go to my house and look through the pile of paper on my desk in my bedroom. There is a deed on the desk-" there was shouts and someone angrily screaming her name. Minerva covered her mouth as she sobed. Others listened in horror. "Please hurry! Remus, I'm scared. Please do not trust anything the newspapers say. He's behind it all!" Alex shouted desperatly. "ALEXANDRIA!!" Screamed a voice that made everyone shiver in fear. The tiger then vanished. Albus stood as the room was deadly silent. "It appears that our dear Alexandria is being held against her will by none other than Voldemort." The kids who were just out side the room, eavsdropping, covered their mouths and ran back up the stairs. "What shall we do, Albus?" Minerva demanded. Albus turned to Remus and Snape. "You to put your differences aside and go to Octavias Mansion and look for any and all deeds, bring them back her and we will determine where he is holding her," he then looked toward everyone else. "Everyone else, find out more information on Voldemort and whom serves him... Merlin knows how much time Alex has." He whispered the last part.

Alex was on the couch seemingly reading but she was devising a way of escape. Voldemort was gone on buisness but the house was surrounded by dementors. Alex sighed and then looked up, eyeing the fireplace. She saw the floopowder on top of the mantel and then thought better of it. Alex set her book down and went upstairs to her bedroom, changing into a white sundress that was halter style and showed off the top swells of her dress perfectly, it ended at her knees and fanned out when she twirled. Alex brushed her crimson locks and walked back downstairs to see Voldemort looking human and attractive. "There you are, my pet." He greeted as he swept closer. Alex just stood there, stairing at the floor. "I have prepared a wonderful evening for just us." He said casually. Alex nodded. "That dress does look stunning on you." He complemented as he hungrily eyed her breasts. Alex still said nothing. "SPEAK!" He suddenly roared causing Alex to jump. "Thank you, Master." She said with a shaky voice. "Good girl, now come here and hug my waist." He purred. Alex walked up to him amd wrapped her arms around his waist as he wrapped his arms around her. Alex assumed it would be ackward but something deep, deep, inside her calmed to his touch. They Apparated away as the fireplace, unbeknown to Alex and Voldemort, light up.