Chapter 29

"Your lying! Now leave or I'll have to get real unpleasant." Alex snarled. The man smiled softly. "So territorial... just like your mother." He whispered. Alex didn't think as he was suddenly swept off his feet and set flying into a pillar then falling to the ground hard. He got to his feet and cracked his neck. "With my powers, I see." He chuckled. "LEAVE!!" Alex barked. He looked toward Snape. "You seem to have her wrapped around your finger, you old snake." He hissed and moved forward but stopped as Alex raised her hands. "Touch him and I'll tare you to pieces." Alex barked. He stopped then grew murderious. "YOU DEFILED MY DAUGHTER?!" He roared and moved in a blurr. Alex moved in a blurr towards him and grabbed him by his throat and slammed him down on his back. Alex bared her fangs as she got into his head and heated things up causing him to scream. Alex let him go and moved back toward Severus. Alex made a sweeping motion with her arm and the man sailed out the front doors and hit the gravel driveway, rolling amd skidding to a stop. Alex slammed the doors shut and ward the house. Alex turned on Snape and smashed her lips against his. Snape quickly responded. "I need you now, Severus." Alex whispered franticly. Who was he to denie her?

They laid in Alex's bed sweaty and content. Snape pulled her back to his chest and snuggled her, barrying his face into her hair. "Severus... you knew that man... didn't you?" Alex asked. Snape sighed softly. "Yes, Alex. I did. I also went to school with you grandmother, whom was a nasty piece of work." He explained. Alex smiled slightly. "What was my mother's childhood like?" Alex asked. Snape wished she could lie to her but she deserved the truth. "It made the abuse you endured look like a picnic." He said gently. Alex frowned. "Is that why she turned into a Vampire?" Snape hesitated for a moment before determining his answer. "I imagine that it was the allure of justice for her stolen childhood or him." Alex graabed his arm and pulled it under her arm and held it to her cheek. "Did you ever have a relationship?" Alex asked, not really wanting the answer. "No." He said. Alex sighed and relaxed. "I love you, Severus." She whispered. "I love you more than you could ever imagine, Alex." He whispered back before sitting up to kiss her temple and then laying back down. Alex smiled softly and rubbed her butt up against him causing him to groan as the hand she was holding, moved down and cupped her breast. Alex moaned as he grabbed her leg and held it apart as he positioned himself into her entrance from behind, thrusting up hard causing her to cry out. Snape pounded into hard, fast, and rough. Alex was now screaming incohearent things as Snape gave it to her good. Alex reached back, putting her hand on his hip, forcing him to go faster. "Ah-ah-ahhhh!!!!" She skreeched. Snape grunted as he slowed then sped up. "Oh GODS YESS!!!" She screamed as he hit a spot that intoxicated her with the need to a release. Alex tightened around him as he blowed her pussy. A few more thrusts and they cried out. Snape pulled out and held her to him protectivly. "Mine." He growled and nipped her neck effectionatly. "Always." She whispered.

The next morning, Alex woke up to Snape easing his way out of the bed, careful not to wake her. Alex smiled and snuggled deeper into the pillow, watching his ass as he quietly walked to the bathroom. Alex waited until he shut the bed to get up. She tip toed to the bathroom door and listened as the shower started. Alex saw the steam coming from under the door and smirked, turning and tip toeing over to her vanity. Alex looked herself over and smiled. She seemed to glow as her vibrant emerald green eyes seemed sparkley. She then stopped when she reached her stomach, flat and flawless but sudden thought made her frown. Could she ever have children? Could someone like her have the choice of kids? Alex was in deep thought and didn't notice Snape standing in the bathroom doorway in just a towel, watching her. He surfaced her mind and also frowned at what she was thinking. He stepped back into the bathroom and silently shut the door. Did he think about spending the rest of his natural exsistance with Alex? Yes but he had never thought about having children with her before. Until now but he pondered the question, could Alex have children? If they had a child would he would be over joyed? Yes but was that something Alex wanted? His thought were interupted when a soft knock came from the other side of the door. "Severus?" Alex called softly. He smiled and opened the door, seeing the women he loved standing there naked in all her glory. Air seemed foriegn to him as he dragged her to him and kissed her lips fiercly. When they surfaced, Alex was seeing stars and alightly dizzy. "Dressed I'll get. I mean-" Snape chuckled and ushered her out.