Chapter 9

Alex spent the whole week feeling refreshed and much better. She was doing well in all her classes and all her teachers were inpressed but Alex felt the D.A.D.A. teacher was sort of a dunderhead. Lockheart always went out of his way to single her out because she was pretty. Alex even loved all the heads of the other houses wearing Slytherin scarfs. Alex had forgotten all the bad and felt genuinly happy until she recieved another note late one night.

Forest. Now. Leave your wand. Wear another dress.

Alex hesitated. She barely escaped last time with the help of her wand. What was she going to do now? Alex dressed in black floor length dress and put on black knee high boots. She brushed her hair and let it tumble down her back. Alex felt as if she was preparing to walk to her exicution. Well, she sort of was without her wand. Alex left for the forest.

Alex came to stand in the middle of the clearing that she had now come to know as hell. Seth and his pack stepped out and whistled. "I deffinatly hope we catch you tonight.. but first, Arrow, check her for her wand." A boy nodded and walked toward her. "Stop!" Seth shouted. "My, my. Thats not chicken blood I smell. Its human. Now we deffinatly have to kill you." Alex shook as Arrow, tall, musculary buff, larger then the rest, and beedy dark eyes, walked over to her and started to pat from her back and down. Alex closed her eyes and shuttered at the boys touch. He took off her boots and threw them to the side. He jogged back to where Seth stood. "No wand, Alpha." Arrow said as he ran his eyes up and down her body. Seth smirked. "Good." He turned to Alex. "Same rules." Alex didn't move causing Seth to frown slightly. "I-I'm not running." Alex proclaimed. Alex and his pack of morons laughed. "Easier to kill you then but you will end up running." He growled and transformed. Alex shook with fear as they all transformed and started to snarle and bared their large sharp teeth. "Please don't." She begged softly as a sob racked through her. One of them snapped its jaws in her direction. Seth let out a howl and his pack attacked. Alex screamed and dodged the attack of one and took off into the forest. She hid behind a tree and waited for a half an hour before returning to the clearing. She stood in the middle of the clearing, turning to look in every direction. Then a stick snapped. "Hello?" She called softly. "Ms. Octavias!" Snape's voice called as he stepped into the clearing. "What the devil do you think your doing out here?!" He demanded as he stormed over to her. He came to stand in front of her. Alex was shaking with terror. "Ms. Octavias, why are you so-" Alex clapped a hand over his mouth. "Shut up or their going to hear us!" She whispered with desperation. He was about to ask when a loud howl broke the air. Alex snapped her head in the direction of the howl and their stood Seth in wolf form and his pack soon joined them. Snape faced them as he drew his wand and shoved her behind him protectivly. Seth growled. "Explaination, Ms. Octavias. Now." Snape ordered. "Its a game to them. If I make it to the school grounds or if the sun comes up and they haven't caught me then I'm safe to live another week." Snape eyed each wolf. "And if they catch you?" Alex trembled. "They'll have their way with me then kill me." A wolf snapped its jaws in their direction. "Who are they?"
"Seth and his goons. I have to play or they'll tell everyone what I am." Alex was trembling. Seth growled and took a step forward. "Attack and I shall personally turn you into the Ministry for being illegal Animagi." Snape threatened. Seth snarled and howled. His pack attacked. Alex stepped in front of Snape and raised her hands without thinking. "Sleep." They all fell to the forest floor asleep. Alex swayed but Snape caught her. Alex blacked out.

Alex woke up to a cool cloth dabbing her forhead and nose. Alex's eyes snapped open to find Snape sitting on the edge of the bed. She guessed she must be in his chambers. She moaned softly and closed her eyes as he dragged the cool cloth across her chest. "Professor Snape, I'm so hungry." Alex whispered. Snape nodded and set a red coloured vial on the nightstand. "Safety procaution?" Alex asked. Snape nodded and helped her move over. Snape laid beside her. "How do you want me?" He asked. Alex mentally snickered. "On top of me." Snape hesitated for a moment so Alex got on top of him and flipped them so he was ontop and between her legs. He braced his weight on his elbows. Alex dragged her right leg up and over his hip. Alex watched him the whole time. He had his eyes half hooded and dipped his face down, kissing her roughly. Alex moaned and reached down between them and cupped him, explicing a hiss from his lips as he released her. "Ms. Octavias, thats where we draw the-!" Snape gasped as she pierced his neck. He bucked into her hand as she fed. Snape grabbed her hand and removed it from his rapidly hardening member. Snape couldn't held but rub himself through his trousers against her. Snape groaned as he felt the heat radiating from her nether regions. Alex fed and bucked her hips into his. She stopped feeding and nipped his ear. "I need- I" she stuttered. Snape didn't know what she wanted until he felt a hand wrap around his rock hard member. He hissed as she moved her hand up and down his length. She moved back to his neck and continued feeding as Snape rocked his hips faster. Alex gripped him tighter and he swore. Alex was almost finished and Snape reluctantly removed her hand. Alex stopped and licked his wound, healing it. "I'm sorry." Alex whispered as she breathed heavily. Snape was trying to keep from raviging the girl beneith him and hell did he want to rip her clothes off and make her scream his name. "I was letting my urges control me. I needed you in all ways possibly." That made Snape's cock throb painfuly. "I still feel myself wanting you." Alex breathed. Snape closed his eyes and tried to clear his mind of the lust and desire that was clouding it. "That wouldn't have been appropriate, Ms. Octavias." He finally managed to say. "I understand. I'll take care of myself later." Alex whisped in his ear. Snape drew a sharp breath. The image of her pleasuring herself to the thought of him aroused him even more. "Your still out of it?" He asked, the underline meaning crystal clear. "Yes." She said quickly and cupped him through his trousers. He hissed and moved her hand away as he rubbed himself against her center. Alex flipped them and slid down him as she undid his trousers and tugged them and his boxers down his hips as she grabbed his erection. Snape hissed and grunted as Alex moved her hand up and down his length. Alex swooped down and licked the tip causing him to cry out in suprise mixed with arousal. Alex took him in all the way, due to her not having a gag reflex, and started suck and bob, with the occasional light nip. She squezzed her muscules around him and he spasimed as he lost control. She swallowed his salty load and released him. He had his eyes half open and looked quiet sated. Alex crawled up him and kissed his neck. "Its only fair you get something out of my feeding." She whispered. Snape made an incohearent sound causing Alex to smile. "I'm going back to my common room. Goodnight, Professor." Alex got off him and left. Snape pulled the blankets up and fell into a deep sleep.