The Leaf Village

Asumi

2 years later

Me and Haku were sparring a bit before we had to go out on our separate missions. I've been working for Zabuza for the last 2 years and to be honest, they are amazing people. Now yes I know they are bad people working for Gato but I'm not listening to what Gato says I'm not his little body guard for when he took over the Mist village and don't get me wrong, I've been trying to help Tazuna build the bridge but I was ordered not to by Zabuza and since I work for him I had to obey......just a little.

"Asumi, Haku come here"! We heard Zabuza calling us and we went to his office. "Yes Zabuza"? What's up"? Me and Haku stood in front of his desk. "Asumi I have a mission but it may be quiet challenging. The details are in the scroll leave out immediately". I nodded and poof outside and ran to wherever the scroll told me.

I put on my mask so no one saw who I was if I made the bingo books. "Hmm assassination. I've been doing those a lot". I ran to the house I was going to, to assassinate the guy there. I knocked on his door and waited till I heard him coming to it.

"Who is it"?! "I need your help please I girl with pink hair is chasing me"! I started banging on his door and he opened to find no one. I had poof in his living room and had my katana u sheathed. He turned around and saw who I was. From what I had heard there's this girl with pink hair that goes around and assassinate people so in the bingo book I'm called 'The Momoiro Assassin'. (Mo-mor-e-dough)

During my time with Mech I realized that my family had a kekkei genkai. For my family to be a 'normal' family we sure do have a lot of power. My Kekkei Genkai; my eyes glow blue and pink chakra emits from my body and takes a form of a wolf. Most of victims saw that and some hasn't, I only do it when I need it.

"I'm sorry but......you know the consequences". My voice was low and I ran up to him, cutting his head clean off from his neck. I jerked the sword to get the blood off and sheathed my sword back and got out of there before people seen me.

On my way back I smelt a familiar chakra there so I rushed a little faster. When I got there I saw Gato and his men. "Zabuza what's going on? Going on another mission"? Gato turned around and did something with his hands for his men to point their weapons at me.

"Whoa what the hell is going on"? I put my hands up defensively and walked back a bit. "Well Asumi we have information that you went against my rules". Gato spoke. I scoffed, "I don't work for you, I work for Zabuza-" "Who works for me". I put my hand on my katana getting ready to unsheathe it whenever I need too.

"Asumi run". I heard Zabuza whisper those words. I didn't hesitate and started running. I ran really quickly to somewhere, I don't know. 'Quick, think! Ok I can't go anywhere else except the Leaf. Me and Hiruzen are cool thanks to you dad so he should help me'. With that I ran to the leaf.

I was running really fast I probably would get there in less than 6 hours. I smelled three chakra presence following me, so I turned around to see how far they are. When I did a kunai came flying towards me. I twisted my body just enough to dodge it and landed on a tree bark. I used chakra to stay on it and jumped off, started running towards the Leaf.

They kept throwing things at me so I decided I'll attack when I'm close to the gate so I won't have to run again after I have killed them. I saw the big gate coming into view so I turned around and watched as they caught up. "Just surrender easily. It's your fault for being naïve". I laughed, "Lightning Style Bullet: Powerful Breathe".

A surge of lightning was in my right fist and I held it at my waist just for the right time. The three guys jumped at me and I thrusted my fist toward them, electrocuting them killing them instantly. I turned back around running to the leaf now since I'm semi close. I catch some other people chakras.