Negative Emotion

Asumi

I woke up feeling uneasy. All I remember was getting told to wake up but I never did for some reason. I climbed out of bed and went to bathroom to take a bath, wash my hair, and brush my teeth.

I walked out the bathroom and went to my room to put on my clothes. I walked out to see if Hiruzen was here and saw he wasn't so I decided to see if I can find Kakashi anywhere.

While walking past the office I hear talking going on so I open the door and see that Kakashi's team is in there. "Oh sorry am I interrupting something"? Everyone turned around and looked at me, the blonde guys face lit up. "HEY YOUR THAT GIRL WE MET AFTER OUR BORING MISSION"! He's.......loud.

I nodded nervously and everyone sweat dropped. "Asumi can't you see I'm busy"? Hiruzen said calmly while I nodded, "Yes sorry Hiruzen, I just didn't want you to worry that I was gone without telling you so, here I am". He nodded, "And where are going"? I shrugged, "I don't know maybe might train or get some ramen or some dangos and then go train. But I'm definitely training today".

He nodded and was about to speak but the blonde boy interrupted him, "Hey what team are you on anyway? You don't look like your on a team. Heck you don't even look like a ninja since you don't have a headband"! I smiled softly, "To answer your question Uzumaki, no I'm not on a team because I work better alone and also I'm not staying here just visiting till I got my information".

Uzumaki looked confused, "What information do you need"? I walked up to Hiruzen, "Nothing that concerns you blondie. Just know I won't be here for long". I smiled softly. "Hiruzen imma be leaving the village a bit to get some information on the Akatsuki. If that's ok"? I whispered and he nodded.

I waved bye to Kakashi and his team and left through the hokage offices windows. I stared running on the roofs to the outside of the village. "Hey where do you think your going"? I was stopped by Izumo, "Hello Izumo. I'm just going on a mission assigned by the hokage". I half lied.

He nodded and allowed me to continue walking. I ran to a clearing in the woods and allowed my senses to kick in. I sniffed the air smelling chakra nearby that could give me some answers, but found nothing.

I listened to the voices to the nearby houses that is away from the village. "What he didn't say that"?! "Yea he did and he said that he might go to leaf village again". "Oh right that terrible thing that happened to leaf 12 years ago. I feel bad for the hokages family". 'What happened 12 years ago? And who's the hokages family'?

I run straight to the girls talking and at first they seemed shocked but calmed down. "Uhhh can we help you little girl"? I nodded, "The information you were just talking about". They looked confused but then realized what I was talking about.

"Ohh you mean about Diedara"? I looked confused, 'Who's that? Is he part of the Akatsuki'? "Yes can you tell me what he told you"? She nodded and took me into her home. "So I was outside doing my daily things. Now just so you know me and Diedara were close he was actually my boyfriend before he went missing. We never broke it off so I thought once I found him things would go back to normal, but when I found him he was wearing this black cloak with red clouds on them. But anyway he would come to me and check up on me, you know so one day when he came up maybe a week ago, he told me that he'll come get me when his leader Pain started to attack the village for the kid with the nine tails inside him".

"Do you know who has it"? She nodded, 'So does the whole world know he has it or just the Land of Fire'? "He told me that they wouldn't start to come after him till the times right. That's all he said. If you don't mind me asking why are you asking about all of this? It's pretty dangerous for a kid like you to be involved in things like this". I smiled, "Just want some answers......that's all". I got up thanked her for her time and went back to the village.