Tsunade?!

3 months later

Asumi

I'm finally back in the village after 4 months. I haven't been able to email my friends because I was busy, fighting off enemies, protecting Garra and his siblings, and also protecting myself. I did get seriously injured being there but I'm halfway healed from that.

My back still hurts a bit, but my spine will be fine, once I'm back in the village I'll finish healing my back and I'll be able to do more missions, that Danzo has to give me. Ugh I hate that guy.

As I'm walking into the village everything seems so lively I don't know why but it does. I see my friends laughing with each other so I run up to them. "GUYSS! GUYSS IM BACK"! I yelled waving and jumping in the air so I could get their attention. I caught Shikamaru's attention first and my heart skipped a beat. His face showed that he missed me but he kept his body still, not moving a single muscle.

Once I got up to them I was trampled into a group hug. I gasped for air and patted everyone's head to let me go, since my ribs were still injured, that hurts really badly. I winced in pain, "H-hey guys, I missed you all SOO much". I said and they all hugged me again. "OWWW"! I yelled in pain, they all backed away from me and I looked at them confused, "What"? I asked and they pointed to my hip, I saw that there was blood.

'Hmm I wonder why I never felt it until now. Maybe it was when I was moving my body too much to get there attention'? To heal my spin I had to do a lot of extra other stuff. I made a cut in my side since it's close to my hip to get a better look on my back, since I can't reach there I couldn't fully heal it, but then I had gotten into another fight and someone stabbed me right there.

"Asumi are you ok"?! Naruto asked frantically feeling all over my body, I waved my hands in front of my face, dismissing the situation. "Don't worry about it. I'm fine". I reassured but they all sweatdropped, "Asumi your bleeding". Kiba said I just pulled my shirt up revealing my wound, once I was done I looked at my friends and saw that Kiba, Shikamaru, and Naruto were blushing.

"Oh sorry, I'm use to healing my wounds like that. I won't do that anymore, anyway where's Danzo I want to go on a mission". I said walking to the hokage building, "Uhhh he left". Lee said, "Yea we got a new hokage, a girl with big boobs". Lee opened and closed his hands and was blushing hard, I gaged at his actions.

"Wow Lee, your such a pig". Sakura said while hitting his head, I started laughing so badly I cried. I really missed this.

Naruto

I'm watching Sakura beat on Lee, thankful it wasn't me this time when we all heard laughter and turned our attention to Asumi. 'She looks so cute. Wait Naruto you like Sakura ever since you were young. Yeah Asumi just looks cute when she's laughing. Yea Sakura can be scary but who doesn't want a scary wife'? "Hey What's so funny"? Sakura asked Asumi with her fist balled up, Asumi caught her breathe, and looked at Sakura.

"What are you going to do with that fist"? She asked looking serious, Sakura buckled down and started laughing nervously, "Haha nothing, nothing at all Asumi". She said hiding behind me. 'Yes I'll protect you my fair lady'! I blushed at the thought of Sakura wanting my protection and I'll get stronger to be able to protect her.

"Anyway so who's our new hokage"? Asumi asked looking at Shikamaru, knowing he would tell her. "Tsunade Senju-" "Wait you mean thee Tsunade Senju is here right now"?! Asumi asked smiling really big and her eyes had a little shine to them. "Uh yeah why"? Kiba asked her confused about her reaction.

"What do you mean why?! She's not only a Senju the most powerful clans out here and her grandfather being the founder of the Leaf Village! She's also the highest ranking medical ninja being one of the Legendary Sannin of The Leaf! Isn't this amazing"?! Asumi asked jumping up and down, glitter coming off of her as she talks about grandma Tsunade.