The House on the Hill.

Reader POV

Mech thought that going up to Asumi's house will help her with her training. Whenever Asumi feels a certain way her fourth stage takes over, and in that state of mind her chakra levels skyrocket so Mech thought that would be a better way to help her.

"So Asumi.......you uh.......have any friends here besides me". Aizen tried to start a convo to calm Asumi down. She sighed, "Uh no, not really. I really didn't have any friends growing up. And since we are the same age, you were probably having fun as a kid while I was at home watching TV with my...." She looked up at the house that held too many painful and happy memories, "Mom". She froze, still as a board, shaking at her fingertips.

Aizen grabbed Asumi's hand and squeezed it slightly. Asumi turned to Aizen while he smiled. "Don't worry, I will be here with you the entire time". Aizen said softly and Asumi turned back to look at the house, they all started walking towards the house and the closer they got, the more Asumi's hands shook. Mech opened the door and first to walk in was Mech, "I would keep this place clean but I never moved anything just in case you ever came back and wanted to grab something". Mech said putting the key to the house down.

Asumi took slow steps into the living room, everything playing back in her head. 'This is supposed to help you get stronger. Breathe Asumi, breathe. Once we get through this then we can focus on finding Pain or that white haired ninja'. Asumi thought while looking around. She stood behind the coach which was in front of the TV.

Her breathing started to speed up and her eyes started to glow blue. "Mi Mi, control that anger and once you get into that state go outside. I don't want to have to clean up the aftermath of this works". Mech joked, which only Aizen laughed. Asumi didn't think that was funny.

"It better work". She mumbled to herself, 'It has to'. She thought confidently. She took a deep breath feeling that pain she felt every time she even remembered her parents faces, the way they sounded, the way her mom would cook and hum at the same time, the way her father would heal her injures and teach her how to do things so she won't hurt herself again.

Aizen back up and so did Mech, but then Mech came up to Asumi and dragged her outside, Aizen following closely behind them. 'That bloodlust I feel from her, is this what it's like to have such anger, such sadness, such pain just building up inside someone? Now I see why her enemy's are scared of her'. Aizen hastily thought.

Mech put Asumi down and started at her. She looked up slowly, eyes black as a bottomless pit. She started to growl lowly, Mech back up while Aizen stared in fright. "Try it now, Mi Mi". Mech said and Asumi looked at Aizen and her eyes widen while she gasped.

Asumi

I looked at Aizen and saw that terrified look on his face, the same face Shikamaru, Ino, Choji, and Asuma made when they saw my true strength. I hesitated, I couldn't do this again. I calmed down instantly and put my head down, now regretting my stupid decision. But if I didn't I could've lost another good friend.

"What happened Mi Mi"? Mech rushed up to me and checked if I was ok, I nodded and looked to the side not wanting to look at Aizen face anymore. "Aizen a face huh"? Mech whispered loud enough to where I could hear and I nodded. Mech hugged me and whispered in my ear, "People are going to be afraid of you at first Mi Mi, you just need to show them that you're not that monster they say are". I nodded as a I pulled away and looked at Aizen who had his head down.

"Ai, what's wrong"? I asked walking up to him, "I was the reason you didn't do the jutsu". He said more than questioned, I was shocked that he had known but hid it. "Y-yea". I stuttered putting my head down. He nodded and walked back inside. "Aizen"! I called out but he didn't come back. I sighed and followed him, "Sorry Mech, can we do this another day"? I asked and he nodded.