The Akatsuki Encounter!

Asumi

I was woken up from my peaceful dream, finally, to be pulled into the office I grew to hate.

"What do you want Danzo"? I asked tiredly, he looked at me confused but I didn't answer to his confusion. "I have a mission for you, but be advise, this mission may take a long time to finish". Danzo said looking at a scroll, "Is it an assassination mission"? I asked while putting one hand on my hip and putting the rest of my weight on that leg.

Danzo simply shook his head and stood up, he walked up to the window and turned to face the view of the village, "This mission may be out of confront but you have done things like this. You will be going all around the 5 nations to find any leads on any possible attacks on the Leaf". Danzo said crossing his hands behind his back.

My eyes widen at him, 'Does he think I'm going to go around the entire world just to get some info on possible attacks'?! "You may think I'm stupid for giving a kid this mission but listen up, you are a tremendous tracking nin. This mission will be a piece a cake, all you got to do is use your hearing to see if you can find any leads or anything and start from there". He turned around and faced me, smiling!

"Uhhh no. Sorry Danzo but I'm not looking for info right now because I haven't heard anything-" "You're looking for info on the Akatsuki, this mission is on anything, Akatsuki, Orochimaru, missing nin, anything that will say any possible threats". I sighed knowing I'm not going to get out of this.

"Hurry up I got a mission for Kakashi's team". Danzo said walking back behind his desk and sitting down in his chair. "What mission are they getting"? I asked letting my curiosity take the best of me, "Now Asumi you should know missions are classified information. Not even you can know". Danzo said shaking his finger in a disapproving way, I rolled my eyes and stood there.

'I'm not leaving till I know, so he's going to have to tell me'. I crossed my arms over my chest hoping he got the memo. Danzo sighed and rolled his eyes, "All they are going to do is go on an escort mission. Nothing big nothing small, I would've had you on here but your mission is way more important".

Danzo said looking at me with his hands crossed, I sighed, "Fine but can I say bye to them so you might as well call them now". Danzo smiled a small smile and called Kakashi and his team.

A few minutes later

"SHUT UP KONOHAMARU"! I heard a familiar voice yell from outside the building, "Hey don't get mad at me just because your ugly". Konohamaru said. I smiled happily knowing that things are going back to normal, kinda. I heard them go up the stairs and into the building, before they knocked, I opened the door.

"Oh....didn't expect to see you here Asumi". Kakashi said pulling his hand back to his side. I smiled a big smile and allowed them to walk in. "Hey Asumi! How are you"? Naruto asked while I just smiled as my response. "Kakashi I have a mission for your team as you know. It's-" "AHHH YEAH! ANOTHER AWSOME MISSION WITH ASUMI"!!! Naruto yelled out interrupting Danzo.

I covered my mouth hiding my laugh that was coming out. "Unfortunately, Asumi won't be joining you. She has her own mission to handle, which you should be doing now if you wanna hurry back home". Danzo smirked at me and winked, I rolled my eyes and scoffed, "I'll go whenever I feel like it, hold your horses old man". I spat and walked to team 7.

Kakashi sighed and smacked me up aside my head. "HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR"! I yelled rubbing my head, "I can't believe you didn't hear that coming"? Kakashi asked in a teasing tone. "Well to hear shit you have to cancel everything out to listen, I was thinking about something". I came up with an excuse and looked at Danzo and he smirked at me. 'What the hell is so funny'?