4th Great Ninja War!

8 months later

Asumi

There are more than a dozen dead ninja coming to the corporeal plane. But why? "Asumi what do you see"? Tsunade asked and I looked at her, "Uh well nothing really. I mean I see them heading towards the corporeal plane but I don't know why". She nodded.

"Asumi I want you to go alone and follow them-" "Wait Lord Fourth is it really smart to let a child out by herself? Say she gets killed"? Shikaku asked, I turned to him and then turned to the other Jonin in the room. "Asumi do you have a problem with this"? Tsunade asked and I shook my head, "Of course she wouldn't have a problem-" "Shikaku I'm fine, trust me". I turned to him with a determined look and hatred in my eyes.

Shikaku must have saw it because he gave up and Tsunade told me to head out now, so I did.

This part will not be following Naruto since it was based on him and it needs to be based on Asumi so don't go commenting saying this never happened.....I know it didn't.

I'm running after what seems really strong chakra, I put chakra to my eyes to see farther and I see......'Haku......Zabuza'? I stop mid jumping and fell to the ground. I landed on my butt and just stayed there watching them, coming from somewhere and going somewhere. 'They could probably sense me if I follow them, but if I don't I fail at my job........welp I'm going in'!

I get up and start running towards them, as fast as I could. I heard Zabuza sigh and then he turned back, I jumped to a tree and hid before he saw me. A second later I felt his chakra behind me, but from my last encounter I poof to behind him, holding his arm behind his back.

"Asumi.......don't". Haku said behind me with a kunai pointed to my neck, I stared at Zabuza and then at Haku. Tears welled up in my eyes and I dropped my arms to my side, Zabuza turned around and smiled, but then swung at me. I got hit hard in my chest and flew back into a tree, I spat blood out but recovered quickly. "Asumi run! Under this jutsu I have to kill you no matter what"! Zabuza said jumping to me while swinging his sword at me, I ducked and jumped to the side.

I saw Haku coming at me so I blocked his kunai with my own and I saw Zabuza coming up at me with his sword ready, I pushed Haku off and jumped back, "Snow Clone Jutsu"! I said and another me came from me, we landed on the ground and parted ways. I went towards where I felt more chakra while she stayed and fought them off.

Shikamaru

My dad tells me that Tsunade puts Asumi on the front lines........THE FRONT LINES! She could get killed! Yes she's with other ninja but say they die and she has to fight a lot of other strong ninjas, now what!

"Shikamaru calm down. Asumi told me she'll be fine so she will". Dad said but I ignored him, he doesn't know Asumi like I do, she says those things so people won't people won't worry. "Alright! Head out on Asumi's cue"! Lady Tsuande said and I nodded, hoping it will before she gets hurt.

Asumi

I'm fighting three super strong dead ninja and I'm struggling.....slightly. I spun while brining my leg up to kick this one ninja in the neck, he leaned back, dodging it. He came at me, punching me but I blocked them the the other guy came at me, I pushed the first guy off of me and jumped in the air kicking the other one in the face.

He flew back a bit, another one let's call him Ninja #3 came at me but I punched him in the face while Ninja #4 came at me with a kunai, I duck, dodging it and then I kicked his gut. I looked out and saw more guys then before, I sighed, 'I need backup! Wait did I just say I needed backup? Wow I'm becoming weak'.

I activate my third stage of my Kekkei Genkai and ran at them, deciding I should take the first step instead of them. I kicked two dudes in the end at the same time then duck, dodging a ninjas sword and kicked ninja #6 in the head. Ninja #5 brought his sword down but I kicked it, shattering it, then I punched his jaw. Knocking him out cold.