Asumi Sensei and the Chunin Exams!

Ko
A week later

Every since that accident, I'll call it, Asumi has been training me nonstop and I don't think my bones can take anymore of it.

"Don't give up Ko! I'm going easy on you, your lucky my second Sensei isn't around anymore or he would train you in tai". She said rolling her eyes, I nodded and ran up to her with a kunai in hand. Not only is she fast but her Kekkei Genkai allows her to hear something going on, like when I pull my kunai out, she can hear that. Her smelling is amazing. She can smell the change in the wind and also smell your scent from very far, I can't remember what she told me.

After a few hours we stopped and Asumi made some food us. "Do you miss being back home"? I asked her and she nodded, "But I'm doing this to protect you, so I don't care how long I'm here, as long as your safe and I complete my mission then I'm totally fine". She smiled, Asumi was such an inspiration, I would die for her for waisting her time to train me, which isn't going so good.

"So you have chakra right"? Asumi asked and I nodded, "Do you know what it is"? I asked and she nodded, Fire and Wind". I said and she sighed, 'Oh no did I do something wrong'? "Ok this is going to be a little hard. I haven't mastered all the rest and I wasn't planning on to. Do you have any scrolls for these jutsu's"? She asked and I nodded and ran inside and came back out with a whole bunch scrolls.

"Wow you even got scrolls on Snow style". Asumi said impressed, "Do you have snow style, I remember you saying something about your home village and your getting excited over snow jutsu". She nodded, "Your observation skills are amazing. That will help you in battle so make sure your always thinking no matter how hard the fight is because if you out think a strong opponent then you might be able to beat him. Trust me I have experience, I didn't win but I was thinking my hardest". She said and my eyes beamed with excitement.

What will happen when your mission is over"? I asked feeling sad and alone all over again. "Well I would go back to the village-" "You're going to leave me"?! I asked, sadness and anger rushing all over me, "What no no no no! I would bring you with me if you wanted to go to a real village". She finished and I calmed down, "Really! Ok I would definitely love to come back with you"! She smiled and we ate our food so we could get back to training.

A week later

She's back and I'm ready this time. Me and Asumi are hiding out trying to wait for the perfect time. "Now Ko". Asumi whispered, and I dashed out there kicking her in her side. She hit a house and Asumi came out and kicked her head she flew to the old store up there.

"I'll let you go and do most of it, if you need help just let me know". Asumi said and I nodded and dashed up to her pulling out a kunai, I'm swallowing all that fear deep down in me that I forgot what I was even scared about.

I cut her arm and she jumped back, I'm not giving her no room to do anything. I keep coming at her while she keeps dodging and dodging. I throw a kunai while I cut her arm again and this time she fell to the ground. I climbed on top of her and stabbed her chest. Asumi told her the head or the neck but I wasn't ready for that.

Asumi came back smiling. She ran up to me and hugged me spinning around, "I'm proud of you Ko! You did it, you did it"! She was smiling while blushing and I did the same. "I'm so proud of Ko, and you should be proud of yourself too". Asumi said and I smiled, "I should be proud that I killed someone"? I asked and she nodded, "You've trained so hard to do this, be proud of your accomplishments". She said smiling, "Wait does this mean we're going to Leaf"? I asked and she nodded, "But of course if you don't want to, you can stay here or travel all around the world". She said and I nodded, "I'll go with you". I said and she smiled, "Go get your things and we can get going". I nodded and packed my stuff and met her outside.