The truth behind The Samaky Clan

Kakashi

It's been a week since Asumi left and everyone's been on edge......again. "Kakashi have you heard from Asumi yet"? Asuma asked, I shook my head. "You asked me this all week. If I heard from her then you would too. Stop worrying she said if she needed help she would contact us, so it's a good thing we haven't heard from her". I reassured and that seemed to calm him down.

I pulled out my book and began to read where I left off at. "Kakashi Sensei"! I turned around to the sound of Naruto's voice. "Oh hey Naruto-" "Did you hear from Asumi?! It's been a week and she still haven't sent a letter. Maybe it's taking so long because she's in war and couldn't contact us because she's so busy protecting herself? We need to go there now Kakashi"!

I grabbed Naruto's jacket stopping him from doing something stupid. "Why am I the only one not freaking out about this. Asumi said she'll be fine, now you and the rest of y'all just need to believe and trust that she will be ok". I said letting Naruto go and he turned to me, "Wow thanks Sensei, can't wait for training tomorrow"! Naruto ran off somewhere and a ninja came up to me.

"Lady Tsunade has called for you". He slightly bowed and poof away, a second later I did the same to the hokages office. "You called Hokage"? I stood there in front of her desk and she looked at me, "You were with Asumi once she got here, right"? I nodded, "Have she showed any signs that Diasuke showed"? I looked at her confused, "What do you mean"?

She sighed, "Well you know when we heard that the whole Samaky Clan was killed by one of their memebers the hokage sent us to go and kill him. I was wondering if Asumi had any signs of doing that"? I did an 'oh' realizing what she meant, "Yes she already went through that process". I said putting my hands in my pockets.

"So she already destroyed the village"? I shook my head, "She had better control than Diasuke". She nodded, "Just let me know if she's showing any signs that her fourth stage is taking over". Now I was curious, what does she mean?

"What do you mean, Lady Tsunade"? She sighed, "What I'm about to tell you, you can't tell anyone else, not even Asumi". I nodded and took a seat on a chair in the room.

"Growing up, there was always a story going around about the Samaky clan. They're fourth stage comes out at night, that's when they're harder to control. They go and kill anyone they want, so people feared them. Being a Samaky's Sensei you see a lot of things. Diasuke almost tried to kill me during training, his fourth stage took over and he was so fast, I knew why people feared them". I was still confused, so Diasuke just hates losing.

"While on a mission with my team growing up we encountered a Samaky on our mission. We thought it would be nice to chat with them but once we got closer we smelled blood. She turned around and we saw that she was eating a leaf ninja. We froze scared shitless out of our minds, me being the badass I am used a jutsu to distract the demon so we could run away. It caught up to us quickly killed each of my teammates one by one. I don't know why I was the only one to survive, maybe if I used more jutsu's to contain it then my friends would still be alive".

She put her head on her palms and took a deep breathe, 'I know what it's like to lose your teammates. But the way she said demon......if Asumi heard her say that there would be problems that I don't think I wanna be involved with'. "Anyway. I saw the same girl laughing with the villagers and anger boiled inside me, of course I couldn't just yell at her, I didn't want to make her mad so I did some digging. My grandfather had some stories about the clan so I took some and started to read about them. I found out that every 20 years, all Samaky clan memebers, half blood too, will experience a full day with their fourth stage and nothing, no one, can stop what they have coming". Tsunade said, then I thought.