The Party Suprise?!

Asumi

It was my birthday today and I'm not really feeling it. After all that drama that happened with Shino, Naruto, Kiba, Choji, and Neji, I just have been chilling a bit. I'm not afraid of dying but seeing how they just died so quickly made me rethink my plan.

I mean I am and will still be looking for the people who killed my parents and Hiruzen and now the people who killed my friends but like I don't need to speed up the process, I'm not even that strong to defeat them in a fight so I should train.

I might do that for my birthday, instead of going out and having a party. I'm walking through the village heading to go train with Kiba's team now. Kuernai wanted my help to see where I am so I'm going there.

Everyone's been acting weird ever since they all got out of the hospital and got all close. I hear chatter in the training ground she told me to meet up but what's weird is that I hear TenTen's voice. "Now what are they doing"? I sighed walking closer to the hill but stopped when a Jonin was in front of me.

"Lady Tsunade says a 'gift' came for you and its in her office. She would like you to be there". He said and I nodded. 'They're going to have to wait'. I poof to Tsunades office and saw a long thing wrappped in a nice cloth, covering the whole thing. "Hello Asumi and good morning. This gift was sent from Mech"? She said his name and my face pulled out a smile.

"Mech Sensei sent me a gift"! I yelled and ran up to it. I took it out of its covering and saw it was a sword? "Why did he give me a sword"? I said to myself and saw a little piece of paper fall to the ground. I bent down and grabbed it reading it.

Happy 13th birthday Asumi. I don't really know what your doing but whatever it is I'm proud of you.

'Doesn't even know what he's proud in but, I'll take it. It's been awhile since anyone said they were proud of me'.

I believe that your skills are worthy enough to have this sword. It's just like you mini Kiba sword and actually it is a Kiba sword! Regular size actually, I believe that with this your jutsu's will be even more powerful then before. Keep protecting the people you love, I love you Asumi and miss you dearly, come by again I would love to train you in some more sword techniques.

I smiled at the note, 'I'm going to visit some time and maybe bring Shikamaru and Naruto! And Kiba and Neji and Shino! All of my friends can come and see the guy who raised me'. I looked at Tsunade and bowed and poof to the training grounds.

The chattering stopped but then came out TenTen. I poof to a tree branch to watch what they were planning. "Where is she"?! TenTen complained, "She said she will be here. Just wait a little bit longer, Lady Tsunade probably called her to her office". Kuernai said, I was shocked that she had great observation skills.

"Yeah but then all of the food for her party is going to get cold if she takes too long"! TenTen yelled getting upset. I decided that it was time for me to show myself so I jumped down scaring the girls and Naruto. "Hey sorry for being late Tsunade called me to her office-" "Hey what's that"? Kiba asked walking up to my new sword.

I smirked, "Oh this. It's nothing just a new sword from my Sensei back at home. He remembered it was my birthday and sent down a sword for me to use". I said proudly. Everyone came up to me and then backed away. "What's....wrong"? I said a little scared about something I hadn't planned for.....death.

"Today is your birthday"? Ino asked hesitating on weather or not to ask me. I nodded, "Isn't what this party was for"? I asked tilting my head to the side, "Uh no. This was for your parents". TenTen said. My face fell to an expressionless one and I fixed my head straight. My whole mods went south.