The Mission That Change it all Pt. 4

Asumi

It's the next day and I'm not in the mood to be honest. We left Naruto at the house since he was out late training. "Ok be safe dad I love you". Tsunami hugged her father and we left his house.

On the way to the bridge everyone kept staring and looking away. "Why are the villagers staring at us like that"? Sakura asked then she looked at me and remembered what happened the other day.

I saw a family that looked like the guy I assassinated. They looked at me and walked up to me. "YOU HOW COULD YOU"! She pointed a finger at me and I felt my whole heart fall down to my feet.

"Asumi do you know her"? Tazuna asked. "Umm you guys go ahead I'll meet you up there". They nodded and continued to walk. "Look I don't know you-" "I'm the guys wife who was assassin a month ago. I heard about a pink haired girl who assassins people around here and I looked at you and thought it could've been you".

"Ma'am I didn't know he had a family-" "So does that give you the right to kill innocent people"! "Ma'am he wasn't innocent. He killed lots of people". She got so offended tears were falling down her face.

"Don't you stand there and lie about my husband to my face! He never killed anyone he was a good man"!

Kakashi

'Asumi sure is taking a long time with that women. I hope she's ok'. When we went up to the bridge we saw bodies on the ground. Sakura went up to one of them and checked their pulse, "They're still alive but they're pulse is low".

There was a heavy mist coming. 'This mist'. "Sasuke, Sakura! There coming"! Sasuke and Sakura moved closer behind me. "This is his......hidden mist jutsu right"?! Sakura asked. "Yea so stay close"! I yelled to them.

"Sorry to have kept you waiting Kakashi". There were clones of Zabuza surrounding us. 'Damnit'. "Oh look the Uchiha is still trembling". I looked behind me to see Sasuke trembling, "I'm trembling with....excitement". I smirked at Sasukes demeanor. "Do it Sasuke". I said looking at him.

Zabuza came towards Sasuke and he slashed his clone. "So you discerned the Water Doppleganger Jutsu. That means a rival has emerged, Haku". Zabuza said to I'm guessing the little boy. "So it seems".

Two kunais with lightning on them came flying down towards Zabuza and Haku but they dodged it barely. "Who was that"?! Sakura asked and a lightning sword was seen in front of us.

"Asumi, it's good to see you again". Haku said. "Yea I would say the same about you, but it seems like you were going to hurt my friends and you know how I am with the people I care about". The wind picked up and her long pink hair started to blow in the direction of the wind.

"Zabuza we had a deal. I wouldn't kill anyone without a reason and get my intel while I work for you and do your killing". Her voice was deep and it sounded like she was sad a bit but hid it with anger.

"Yes that was our deal-". "Then why in the hell did I kill an innocent person"? She tightened the grip on her sword and I could see how pissed she was but since she accepted the full wolf, any negative emotion could activate it until she controls it.

"Well you did have a reason. Gato-" "I don't work for him, I worked for you". Zabuza laughed, "What do you mean worked, you still work for me until I drop you or I die". Now she was laughing evilly. I never seen this side of her it kinda scared me.

"Fine then. I guess I'll just have to kill you". She pointed her sword at him and Haku got in front of him protectively. "Haku I don't want to hurt you so please.....move". Haku grabbed a Senbon and threw it at Asumi so fast that I couldn't see it but she blocked it with her sword.