The White Haird Ninja!

A year later

Asumi

I woke up from a man screaming outside while hitting things. "COME OUT, COME OUT, WHERE EVER YOU ARE"! I heard a familiar voice say, I jumped out of bed and made my way to the front door, with a slide, and opened it. "There you are". He said happily, it was the white haired ninja from earlier.

I gritted my teeth, "What the hell do you want"! I yelled angry that I had one, got woken up from my sleep, two, he's here.....AGAIN! "I came do to what I've waited for all these years". He said, smirking at the end and sending some bone? I guess, my way but I dodged it easily and jumped at him, tackling him for a second but jumping off because he made a bone come out of his chest. 'Who the hell is this guy'!

I kept dodging his bones and soon he started shooting them out of his body. It had become a big commotion and the villagers started to come out to see what was going on, I dashed to him as fast as a could and drew my arm back, ready to punch his face, but he caught it and threw me into an abandon building.

I groaned getting up and quickly ran back to him now closing in the distance as I punched and kicked him, but every time I did he blocked it with a bone shield. "Stop blocking and fight me"! I yelled getting irritated that I'm putting in the effort to actually hit him while he's just blocking the whole time.

"I don't think you want me too". He said while smirking and that ticked me off even more. I went to punch his face but in a blink of an eye he was gone. I felt him behind me and when I turned my head I was punched on the cheek, flying into a store. 'He's still too fast'! Before I could even get up I was stabbed in gut with a kunai. I yelled in pain and took the kunai, jumping out of the way from a whole bunch of bone knives.

"Come on, don't run. I wanna see you for you're true self......Asumi". Once he said my name, I had gotten distracted and got cut by his bone on my cheek. I healed it immediately but felt a sharp pain in my back, I turned around and saw bones in it, 'When did he do-'? I was punched in the gut and flew far away from him.

'I haven't even landed a hit on him'! I took the bones out and healed my back. I activated my Kekkei Genaki, only the first stage, and dashed to him reading my leg to kick him. 

I yelled a battle cry and kicked his head, 'YES'! The dust cleared and showed I kicked his bones. I jumped back and decided I needed to think before jumping into this fight. "Asumi"! I heard Aizen yell and I looked over to see him running to my side.

He stopped right next to me and watched the white haired ninja, "What do you need help with"? He asked ready to fight, I shook my head, "I don't want you to get hurt..." I blocked his bone with kunai. "So stay with you're mother"! I yelled while dashing up to him, kunai in hand while I block all of his bones.

I heard Aizen scoffed and saw him fighting by my side, 'Ugh stubborn'. I rolled my eyes while dodging his kunai and punched his ribs, sending back a bit. "Well even though it wasn't nothing, I still landed a hit on him". I mumbled to myself and started to dodge his bones again.

Me and Aizen were doing really good together, we never went on mission together so I was really surprised that we worked real well together. He sent two bone knives towards me and Aizen, we both split up, dodging them then dashing to each side of him, like he did in his training with me years ago.

We both had a kunai in hand, ready to stab him, kill him do anything to give us the upper hand. Ninja jumped up in the air dodging our attacks and sent bones towards us but they never hit us. I look to my left and saw Mech, using his kekkei genkai.

Mech's Kekkei Genkai all connects to the mind. So he basically move things, stop things, read things that a normal person can't, lift things, basically anything and he doesn't need any chakra for it, which is really cool. We both smile at our Sensei and poof to his side.