The Special Jutus!

Asumi

It's been a week since I've been here and so far......everything is amazing. Me and Aizen has been getting closer since he's here all the time training. We would train together and I would teach him some things and he would teach me some things.

"Alright Asumi. You ready to learn a new move"? Mech asked and my face gleamed with happiness. "Really?! What does it look like?! Is it easy?! Does it destroy things?! Do I need to be careful with it?! Can it hurt my friends"?! I asked fast in the beginning but started to slow down thinking about the dangers of my friends.

Mech laughed, "Don't worry, it's kinda hard but I think you could do it". He said and I nodded. "It's for your Kekkei Genkai so get in your third stage and meet me outside". Mech left to the outside of the dojo and I turned to Aizen.

"This is going to be fun". He said pushing himself off the wall and walked out to me. "Yea I thought I already learnt all of my Kekkei Genkai jutsu's but I guess not". I shrugged and we both headed out back, there was Mech standing half naked. "Uhhh Mech Sensei why are you half naked"?! Aizen asked, frantically covering my eyes.

I laughed, "I'm getting ready. This jutsu won't just burn your opponent, it will also take their chakra killing them in the process". I smiled a big smile and started to get undress too. I had on a tank top and shorts, what I usually wore while training.

"Alright Mi Mi stay calm and process your chakra to the air". He said and I stood confused, "How can I do that"? I tilted my head in confusion and he smiled. "Well easy, just concentrate bringing your chakra in the air and then four circular fire portals should form in the air. Then pink fire arrows should come out of them and stab your opponent while also taking their chakra to make it really hard for them to deflect your attack".

I nodded my head and focused my chakra up there. Which was really hard, "What are you doing"? He asked I looked at him confused, "Umm doing what you told me"? I said more like a question and Mech laughed. "You first need to do the hand signs. Horse, Bird, Rat. That should do it". He said and I did that.

I felt my chakra coming out of my bits and floating into the air but it stopped and came back in me. I tried again and released more chakra out then before, nothing. I groaned, "Come on"! I yelled in frustration, Aizen came up to me and put his hand on my shoulder. "Take your time Asumi. You can't learn everything on the first try". He smiled a reassuring smile and I nodded, determined look on my face and faced Mech again.

I took a deep breathe and focus all of the chakra I could, without passing out from chakra overuse. I started to feel myself get weak but I was so close, "Asumi stop"! Mech yelled out to me but I ignored him. I'm sooo close! Why stop now?!

I looked behind me and saw that I had formed half of a circle, then I felt my body become light, then my vision becoming blurry. I started falling but felt two arms around me, I looked up the best I could and say brown hair, "....Ai...." I fell into an infinite darkness.

Three hours later

I woke up to me sweating. 'Ew. That was just disgusting'. I pull the covers that were over me off and climb out of bed. I walk to a door and opened it, I saw the dojo to my right and a bathroom to my left.

I walk to the end of the hallway to see Aizen training really hard on his kekkei genkai, (which is ice), and combining them with the sword. Kinda like me but with the ice it's kinda like we're ying and yang. The thought made me smile.

I didn't know that I was just smiling and staring till Aizen started chucking, I blinked a couple of times and saw Mech smiling and Aizen smiling and blushing.

Aizen

Since meeting Asumi a week ago I would say we have gotten closer. She's cute and funny and really strong, who won't want a strong girlfriend, but she keeps talking about this guy named Shikamaru and all of her friends back in the leaf.