Aftermath

Asumi

After the war everyone went on helping rebuild the damaged village. Only the parts that were damaged. The villagers stopped seeing me as the enemy and started seeing me as one of them, an ally, a human and not a demon.

I thought it was bullshit because they only did that because I saved they're asses, but I'm being nice and who doesn't love not being outcasted, I sure do. "Asumi, thank you for risking your life for us and we are terribly sorry for your parents". A villager said and I nodded and went back to helping the last building.

Everyone's funeral was going to be held tomorrow, I'm not ready for that because I never was really good at funerals, but maybe this time it will be different. Who knows.

After building that Tsunade called all of us into her office and we talked about the war and what she wants after it. "Asumi, I know your probably tired of hearing this but, good job yesterday with the war. I am very proud of you and I know your parents, Lord Third, Zabuza and Haku, Mech and that boy Aizen are all proud of you". She said and I smiled a bit, looking down at the ground then back at her.

"But this doesn't mean that we can rest". She said and we all looked at her confused, "People will still be after Asumi and her eyes. It's just a common thought, we may have another war in the future. I want you all to be ready to fight, protect, and kill. Dismissed". She said and we all left the room.

"Soooooo who wants ramen"?! Naruto asked happily, he's been trying to lighten the mood since Hinata is still sad over Neji's death, I mean we all are. Lee would not leave me alone since, he still hasn't. "Sure I'm down". Sakura said and Ino nodded, everyone agreed except Hinata.

I looked at her with sorrow in my eyes, "I'm out too". I said and Naruto looked sad, "Come on! You deserve a break". He said and I looked at Hinata with my eyes, telling him to be there for his girlfriend. He looked at her and put his arm around her. "If Hinata isn't going then I'm not. You guys have fun though". He said while I smiled, "No Naruto, I don't want to ruin your fun-" "It's not fun if your not there Hinata. If one of us isn't feeling good then the rest isn't". I said and she blushed a bit.

"But-but what about you"? She said and I looked shocked, "I'm fine Hinata. This isn't the first time I lost my parents". I said smiling a sad smile, "But-" "Hinata, I'm fine. Trust me". I said but she still didn't look like she trusted me. "Asumi can I talk to you"? I sighed and moved out of the hallway, "Where you going"?! Ino yelled, "Meeting an old friend". I said and walked to the hokage faces.

"Hello stranger. Going to hide from your teammates forever"? I asked the raven haired boy in front of me, he turned around and smirked, "I can't just walk in there. They won't forgive me". Sasuke said and I rolled my eyes, "Yes they will. Even though you were dick growing up, they still love you. I would say I love u but I don't know your all that well to say it. But trust me when I tell you, they will be thrilled to have you back Sasuke". I said and poof to my friends.

They looked at me while I stood there waiting on Sasuke, "Who'd you talk to"? Naruto asked and a second later, Sasuke poof beside me. "An old friend". I said and everyone was shocked, Sakura had tears in her eyes, during the war Sasuke helped us a lot and him and Sakura gotten closer, maybe they will finally be together. Who knows?

"Sasuke.....". Naruto breathed out, I walked to Shikamaru and looked at the old friends chat it up and him getting comfortable with everyone. We all went out too eat eventually and everyone was having a good time. I was finally happy, but I kept my guard up because when things get good, bad shit happens.

"There's someone watching you Asumi, be ready". Tsunade said while I frowned.

The end