Asumi's Assumptions!

Asumi

I'm in the hokages office talking to Danzo about what happened last night. By the time I got back it was already sun down so I decided to tell him when I wake up.

"Your telling me you have absolutely nothing to tell me"? Danzo asked surprised to which I just nodded. "Yes how many times do I have to tell you? I went to the Mist village to find the guy who was looking for Sasuke but when I got there I heard someone else having a conversation that helped my own problems-" "But I didn't send you on that mission to handle your problems, I sent you there to find any information on possible attacks on the Leaf. So you went against the mission to handle your problems". Danzo interrupted sounding a bit pissed.

"Your not listening! The Akatsuki is dangerous people! They will blow this entire village away with only one finger! You have to start looking for the Akatsuki group before it's too late"! I yelled at him trying to put this in his stupid small brain.

"You can do the same thing! Asumi, your the one not listening. I sent you on that mission-" "Yes I understand that part, I went against the mission dealing with my own problems but I found some valuable information". I interrupted him while he sighed. "Asumi you have to understand that you did something bad here. I'm not trying to argue with a kid trust me, I do that with Naruto. I'm just trying to get you to understand that you went against your mission for your own problems, now I don't care about what you're going through I care if I get my information or not-". We heard a knock on the door,

"Come in". Danzo said and the door opened to reveal Kakashi. 'Yes Kakashi will totally understand where I'm going with this'! "I'm sorry, I didn't know that you had company. I just came here to report the mission we had yesterday". Kakashi walked up to beside me, "Yes please continue, Asumi and I will talk later". Danzo said dismissing me while he looked at me and I narrowed my eyes, growling a bit.

I caught Kakashi glancing at me with a confused expression on his face, "Fine, we'll talk later, hopefully nothing bad happens to the village while we wait". I lied walking out the office. I was walking outside trying to comprehend what happened, was my father really alive? If he's alive, doesn't that mean my moms alive too?

"Asumi"! Ino grabbed my neck and hugged me, "Hey Ino. Can you leave me alone right now". I said tiredly she backed away from me, I turned to see that she had tears in her eyes, "Oh I'm sooo sorry Ino! Don't cry"! I was trying to calm her down while freaking out. (Think of an anime person freaking out)

"Here, let's try this again. Hi Ino"! I put on a bright smile on my face and she stopped crying, but her face wasn't so happy either. "I DIDNT WANT YOU TO FAKE A SMILE ASUMI"! She started hitting me softly while screaming about me faking my emotions. "Ino, don't you think Asumi had enough beating for a day"? I heard Asuma say and Ino turned around while holding me tightly.

"No! Hey Asumi how was your mission yesterday"? Ino asked and everyone's attention was on me now, "U-umm actually can we talk about that over some food, I got back home late last night and I was in a rush to eat breakfast, so this will be my breakfast". I said sheepishly and Team 10 all sweatdropped. "Umm....what's wrong"? I asked frightened a bit, "Asumi, it's noon". Choji told me slowly.

"O-oh I must've overslept. AHHHH THESE MISSION ARE MESSING WITH MY MOJO"! I started yelling and pulling my hair, Asuma laughed, "What mojo does a 12 year old kid have"? Asuma asked between laughs, "Well you know, my sleeping schedule, my energy, my everything! I need a good mojo to fight". I said proudly while doing a little pose at the end.

"I think your using the word mojo wrong". Shikamaru said tiredly, I rubbed the back of my head and smiled sheepishly. "Ok so when are we going eat? I'm starving". Choji said rubbing his tummy, I giggled a bit, "We can go now. Wait, everyone don't move". I told them and they did as told.