Searching for The Next Hokage!

Asumi

It's only been a couple of weeks since Danzo took over as hokage and he's been sending me out on way too many missions, it's like he's trying to keep me away from the village.

I'm walking back from my mission now and I see Naruto talking to pervy Sage. "Hey Naruto"! I wave while running up to him, pervy Sage turns around to look at me. "Hey Asumi! Check this out I get to get trained by this guy, isn't that AWSOME"! He was jumping up and down and his face beamed with excitement.

I smiled, "Yea that's great Naruto, I was wondering if you seen Shikamaru"? Naruto shook his head and Jiraiya kept looking at me. "Yo old geezer it's rude to just stare, especially at a young girls". I said looking at him while smiling, he grew an irk mark and grabbed my collar pulling me in a bit.

"First off I don't mess with younger women especially under the age of 18, second you look familiar like one of my pupils she was young girl with pink hair and blue eyes just like you". I froze, thinking about my mom. 'No way he knows my mother, it can't be'.

"But it must be those coincidences". Jiraiya shrugged the conversation off and looked at Naruto. "I'm going to go find him, thanks though Naruto". I waved and poof to where I felt Shikamaru's chakra.

Shikamaru

Asuma Sensei had us train with each other. Since we made up the name 'The Ino-Shika-Cho' we've been training on working together with our kekkei genkai seeing how we could be stronger together.

"Now Ino! I'll protect your body". I told Ino and she nodded, doing her jutsu and took over Asuma Sensei's body. "Partial Expansion Jutsu"! Choji called out and his hand grew a humongous size and grabbed Asuma Sensei.

I still had my 'shadow paralysis jutsu' on him keeping him still in place while Ino and Choji do their parts. Ino looked towards a tree and smiled so I looked towards the tree and saw Asumi. I smiled on the inside well keeping a straight face on the out.

"Hey! Didn't mean to interrupt your training Ino-Shika-Cho squad". She jumped off the tree and walked up to us, we undid our jutsu's. "Ahh hey Asumi. How's your mission"? Asuma asked her she shrugged, "Well almost died today, but I'm use to it by now, what about training with these three idiots". She pointed at us and we all grew an irk mark.

"I know you just said you almost died but, WHO ARE YOU CALING AN IDIOT, YOU IDIOT"! Ino yelled while Asumi laughed and waved her hand in the air dismissing the problem. "I didn't mean it like that. Anyway Shikamaru can I talk you"? She looked at me and if like Mother Nature was working with her, her long pink hair blew in the wind and her blue eyes glistened in the sun.

"U-uh y-yeah what's wrong"? I asked blushing slightly. "Well I kinda wanted to talk to you in private". She looked at her hands and Ino started squealing while Choji and Asuma Sensei laughed. "It's not like that! I just have something to tell him". She yelled while blushing really hard.

"Ughhh your all so troublemsome. Come on Asumi". I walked past her and grabbed her hand dragging her out of the training grounds to get rid of their squealing and laughing. "So what did you want to talk about"? She looked at the ground not picking her head once, "I wanted you to be the first one to know. If I leave the village just know I'll be back, I don't know how long it will take or if I'll even come back but I wanted you to know". She grabbed my hands and held them while our hands fell in front of us.

"W-what are you talking about? Why are you leaving the village and why might I-I mean-we not see you again"?! I was so confused and her telling me that she might not ever come back is making me kinda mad.

"Shikamaru, just keep quiet about this. I need to do this, I've been procrastinating about looking for Pain and now that Hiruzen is dead......I need to focus on my main reason I even left the snow village". She let go of my hands and that made me even madder. 'Ugh this is such a drag, I wished she never told me so I wouldn't have that stress on me'.