something\\intro(✔️)

(Willow and Pony's appearances will be based on the picture above)

"Heya Willow!" Billy called cheerfully.

It was a normal Sunday morning, another day for stealing in Willow's daily life, I guess...

An 18-year old wolf (As I mentioned in the previous chapter, those ages are in the start of the infection and this is the pre-Heist era) perked her head up from her book, while her little brother -William-, is messing around. "Yeah, Billy?" she asked.

"Someone wantsa meet ya- I mean, I'll introduce the person to you!"

"Why do you have to introduce me someone?" Willow hissed, standing up from her spot. "Its okay, I have Rash and you, why-"

"Rash is attending his own 'best friend' (aka Tigry) while you don't have this 'best friend'-"

"William is all I need. He's my only bestie and brother,"

Billy sighed. "He doesn't like to be kept waitin'" he hissed back.

"He?" Willow noticed. "Tell this 'he' that-"

"Is she coming out or not?" a male voice came from the outside of her hideout.

Willow cocked an eyebrow. "Fine," she grumbled. "And stop chewing your scarf, William," she scolded.

William's ears flopped down, before mumbling something about Daisy.

Willow sighed sadly, thinking about her foster parent before following Billy outside her room.

"Hey there Pony," Billy said, closing the door behind them. "This girl is Willow, one of me friends. And Willow, meet Pony, the optometrician or somthin'-"

"Optometrist," Pony corrected.

"Yeah," Billy mumbled, scratching the back of his head. "Meet Pony, Willow,"

Willow's eyes jerked up at him, before flicking to the guy named Pony. He's an inch taller than her, wearing glasses on top of his yellowish-hazelish eyes. He's equipping a side bag, with a cozy yellow top and a very dark olive green jacket, wearing comfy black jeans with cool shoes. His short brown hair is kept on a ponytail like all the time, with extra locks dangling down either side of his face.

"Hey... hello Pony," Willow said, her hand outstretched.

Pony's eyes studied her appearance, having yellow eyes, a violet crop top with some net mesh (idrk sis-) covering her collarbone straight up to her neck. She's also wearing a rock-style jacket and ripped jeans, with her stormy gray hair all over her face.

Instead of shaking her hand first, he first cleared the hair strands falling on her face, tucking it behind her ears.

Then he shook a flustered hand. "Pleasure meeting you, Willow," he said soothingly.

He spoke in such a formal way. "You're one of the most wanted criminals in the city, are you?" he questioned.

Willow nodded. "Yeah," she mumbled hesitantly.

Billy laughed heartily. "Pony ain't reporting you, don't worry," he said, making the pair's hands retract. "He doesn't report criminals, right?"

"I'm trying hard not to. Few of my friends are criminals and it feels bad tipping them off, is it?"

"Yeah," Billy muttered. "Now excuse me Willow, while I talk to this kid here,"

"I'm not a kid," Pony said quietly, slightly annoyed.

Willow giggled. "Yeah sure," she said. "See ya,"

That's how it all started, then.

qotc: Who's your favorite Piggy character?