something\\highlights (3rd set)

Annyeong again my lovely peeps! It looks like we're in the middle of the story!

And as I promised, after I published 10 parts, I will post some new highlights, which is from Chapter 21-30. As for now, we have 17 parts left to read!

Afterwards, I will post the sequel, entitled "someone,,! Guess what ship is that book about (eyes emoji, and if I already mentioned the ship on a chapter or on an announcement, then oh well)

Now here goes the fresh set of highlights!

Chapter 21- The group headed to the port. While the two redheads are doing stuff, Pony decided to fetch a little gift for Willow (lenny face).

Chapter 22- The Port cutscene will start here. The group will meet Budgey, and the cutscene continues as planned.

Chapter 23- The Ship cutscenes will start with Willow assisting Rachelle. They suspiciously took for a long time, making Pony worry. At the end of the chapter, they'll put some gas .-.

Chapter 24- While the boat is moving about, our main couple decided to take a little nap for a while, before Willow starts to sense the gift Pony has got for her, making the scene a bit awkward TwT. At the end of the chapter, they'll find themselves in a new location.

Chapter 25- The Docks cutscene starts, without them re-encountering Tigry (only smart peeps can notice that Tigry didn't throw a dagger at Willow's gun at the 20th part, resulting for him to stay with his beloved group) Then, Pony will completely confess his feelings towards Willow.

Chapter 26- Our main couple had another moment again, only for it to get interrupted by no other than our naughty red-head. Then, they'll get to chill with Kona afterwards.

Chapter 27- The Temple Savior cutscene went as it was planned, and our couple had another argument, causing Kona to help clear Willow's mind, making a certain someone jealous.

Chapter 28- The group along with Kona and Robby (who decided to tag along with them for certain reasons) to the Doveport Camp, and Pony is spending the rest of his time to defend Willow from infected.

Chapter 29- Camp cutscene will start, and Willow found a familiar face infected, causing her to worry about her dearest members. Then, they'll start to enter the lab, searching for the cure.

Chapter 30- The story will now start at someone else's perspective, which starts at the same time the group headed to the port. Guess who that someone is.

That's all of the highlights we all need to know. And I'll try to update asap. See you!