something\\23

"Psst... Willow," Pony whispered, tapping the latter on the shoulder.

Willow cocked his head towards him. "Yeah?" she asked, while Budgey's almost done unsealing the ship.

"Promise me again that you'll be safe, okay?" he whispered, clearing the strands of her hair covering her face. "I am not having that, when you are full of random bruises and cuts and-"

"That thing is your idea, is it?"

Pony frowned. "What idea?"

"You made Rachelle hit me back at the factory, yet you want me to stay safe-"

"No Wolfy. I simply told her to find something to stop you, not to hurt you. I guess she has an undying grudge against you,"

And working together with her sounds like torture. Willow thought. I prefer Sequence, even though she's cheeky to the core.

"O...kay," Willow said in a monotone.

Pony sighed. "Just promise, okay? I'm not up to anything," he said.

"Okay,"

"Alright there you two landlubbers!" Budgey's voice called out to the Italian and the wolf as she swung into a halt in front of them. "When you get in the ship, make your way into the hull. The fuel shall be there,"

Pony nodded, rubbing the wolf's shoulder. "Good luck then," he said with a wink, running off towards the kids who are trying to stack themselves up like a tower with a worried mole watching.

"Come on Willow," Rachelle said. "Let's go,"

"You go on ahead," Willow mumbled. "I'll tag along,"

The Italian sighed, before running off, muttering something about sloths.

I'm doing this for your zebra friend, moron. For her sisters. For the city.

She still felt mad at Rachelle, but it looks better when she doesn't show it towards her, for she was given a second chance to change.

Then, a yelp came from the inside. Dumbass, the wolf thought with a huff, running towards to that direction.

...

It's been minutes and Budgey was keeping her eyes at the Lucella Port, making sure that the dugong won't go to her lovely boat. And Pony and Mimi watched the kids playing tag.

Then Sequence felt bored, slumping her butt on the floor. "They're taking for too long," she whined. "I want to go find them,"

Mimi nodded. "You're right," she agreed. "We should find them, or they'll either be dead meat or infected zombies by now,"

That line gave Pony a mini heart attack. Willow can't be infected, he thought anxiously.

"Hey Captain," he said at once to the green bird. "It looks like our friends are taking for too long. Can we search for them?"

"As long as you come back healthy and alive," Budgey said with a smile.

"Alright!" Sequence said at once, frog marching towards the ship at once, with Georgie running after her.

"We'll check the captain's office," Mimi told Pony as once as Zuzy slashed an infected kangaroo with skill. "And you two check the hall!" The mole screeched to the piglet and the redhead, hoping that they heard her.

The two mini groups headed to their designated locations, and Mimi immediately checked the map panel, and found a box, glowing in red.

"That's the heat signal coming from a gas container!" Pony whispered. "They should be in here!"

Then a sound of footsteps came from behind them. "I heard people bickering inside a room with four coloured buttons," Georgie said at once.

Mimi nodded. "Lead the way," she said.

The piglet then sped ahead, with the other survivors following him.

"They're in there!" Georgie yelled excitedly, pointing to a container.

"I'll do the button pressing," said Sequence. Then with a sheepish grin, she asked "What's the color code?"

"Red, blue, green, green!" Zuzy yelled.

Sequence pressed the buttons and pulled the door open.

"Ammazza- how did you get in here?" Rachelle exclaimed.

"We got worried!" Mimi exclaimed. "None of the infected were to be found -credits to Zuzy- so we searched this part of the ship until we found a significant heat signal coming from this container!" Mimi gushed out, with a huge smile on her face.

Our main couple immediately made eye contact with each other.

Do the hugging later. A voice in Pony's head scolded.

He only chuckled, still making eye contact with Willow. "Georgie, the little rascal along with Sequence, ran ahead and heard your voices from the inside," he said.

Georgie and Sequence glared at him. "Hey!" Georgie said in annoyance. "We're trying to help!"

"Yeah, for once!" Zuzy argued.

"As much as we're close friends Zuzy," Sequence said. "I want to turn you into a kebab with your own weapon-"

"Stop it now," Rachelle said. Then she questioned "Where is Budgey?"

"Keeping watch," Mimi only said. "If I were you, we shall place the fuel or else the dugong will catch up to the ship!"

"Alright,"

Bianca the lazy author has updated at last! I'm so sorry to keep y'all waiting. And I just realized its more harder to update in a phone-

Please give Chapter 7 and 9 the reads it deserves-