something\\25

Eym back 😭.

Now the chappie ya'll waiting for.

Sorry for the lack of updates!

Plus this is going to be your favorite, I promise ;)

And thanks for 7k reads!

Budgey managed to dock her Medora on the docks of Doveport. At the same time, bombs were seen crashing on the ground.

Willow stirred at once. So did the others.

"W-What's going on?" Sequence murmured, rubbing her eyes as she squinted into the distance.

"We arrived," Budgey said. Then she turned to the others. "Now lets get ye landlubbers down here!"

Pony woke up from his snooze, and proceeded to wear his jacket he has yeeted aside and wore his spectacles, before helping Willow up and guiding her near to the docking area of Doveport.

"You smell of lavenders ag- a- ah- ah choo!"

Willow's complaint ended as a cute little sneeze as she hopped off the ladder and stood perfectly by the plank, wobbling slightly.

"You mean again?" Pony said with a chuckle, hopping off the ladder as well. Then he smirked. "You sneeze like a kitten, you know,"

Willow glared at her future boyfriend, blushing heavily.

"Didn't know the wolf-kitten was allergic to lavenders," Pony teased, as the couple decided to rest by sitting on a bench underneath a set of stairs.

"I. am. not. a. kitten," Willow grumbled.

At that moment, the rest of the crew have went down as well, and the Medora sailed away.

"Me and Sequence will check out the surface," Rachelle said, yanking the red head with her. "Stay here,"

"I'll go with you," Pony said, standing up at once. 

Rachelle looked at him in surprise.

Then suddenly, the scene paused.

"Don't let him go..." a voice belonging to a female came.

Willow jumped, realizing that she's the only one who is able to move, before seeing a dark-haired woman with a black hat covering her face, with her long black Italian coat touching the ground, as she spun her umbrella around.

"What are you talking about? And who are you?" Willow mumbled.

An orange iris sparkled on the woman's eye. "I'm Selene Moon, right hand of the leader of the Insolence, depicted as mysterious. You know well that the Insolence is an evil cult, right?"

Willow took a step backward. "I-If you're from the Insolence, why are you helping me?" she mumbled.

Selene looked directly at her, revealing her dark, lifeless, black eyes. "For eons, I have rewritten history. Many of the Insolence members refered me to the 'nice but mysterious' one of the Insolence. I refused to follow my boss's orders, and I managed to manipulate him into thinking I did his job. I have two main powers; to stop time but let my victim move alone and to know the future. You can trust me," she said.

It took a while for the wolf to process those things she had just said, before bluntly speaking. "How will I trust you?" she mumbled.

"If you followed what have I said, I'll answer a question you will ask. The question which you wanted an answer for a very long time," Selene said.

"But what if I don't?"

With her hands wearing black gloves, Selene projected a scene in front of Willow.