something\\1(✔️)

Its been 2 years since Willow knew Pony, yet between the two-year gap, they would be together in random robberies

Its been 2 years since Willow knew Pony, yet between the two-year gap, they would be together in random robberies. If not then they're trying to get to know each other better.

Pony is quite an understanding person, and serious... well according to Willow anyway.

Back to the story, then.

So, William is being a grumpy bunch towards his older sister.

"If only Daisy was here, I would not be like this!"  he whined.

Willow sighed. wiping a tear trickling down his cheek. "Don't cry, William," she said gently.

"Don't touch me!" William grumbled.

Willow smiled sadly, before saying. "I'll get something for you okay? Wait here,"

William ignored her.

Willow then left the room, only to see Billy conversating with Rash and the newest member, Pony. "Willow!" Rash said, standing up at once.

But Willow's eyes darted towards Pony's figure, who noticed and smiled warmly at her, making her face heat up. "William is upset," she said at last, looking up at Billy. "I need to find something to make him happy,"

His smile is so sweet...

"You mean steal," said Rash, with one of his giggles.

"Stealing... wait, that gives me an idea!" Billy exclaimed. "We can steal a pie from Baba's Pies right down the corner!"

"Can't we just buy it instead?" Pony muttered, the smile disappearing from his face.

"Check your pockets and see for yourself, Pony," Willow muttered dejectedly. "We are broke,"

...

The heist continued, well... with a cop chasing them with a taser from his belt. "Freeze right there!" Officer Poley yelled, having Willow cornered.

Willow whimpered, her back hitting a cold, solid wall.

Before Poley could tase her, Pony came out from nowhere, knocking him over on the kneecaps making him groan, dropping the taser from his furry hand.

"Are you okay, Willow?" Pony asked at once, grabbing the wolf's wrists and kicking the taser away.

Willow shivered. "Yeah," she muttered.

"Glad to hear that," Pony said in relief, letting go. "We must take a shortcut to the pie store before the cop wakes,"

Willow looked at the direction where Pony is looking. "No, I am not going in there. No way," she said shakily.

(Don't expect me to know the map; I never played it before. I only know the dialogue, but not accurately. Expect the same errors in the next few chapters)

Pony noticed the fear in Willow's eyes. Why would someone be scared of breaking in a television shop?

"Why? Are you okay?" Pony whispered in a concerned way.

Willow sniffed, shaking her head. "Lets just go that way," she muttered.

Pony then held her wrist again and the pair dashed towards the direction Willow is pointing. Willow however, is fascinated by the focused look on Pony's face.

He saved me... dang. He looks cool.

She blushed lightly, tucking her hair behind her ear with a small smile on her face.

"'Tis about time!" Billy said, once the pair are inside the pie storage room. "The cops has that special pie secured, and none of us can get past through those security lasers!"

"I'll keep watch," Rash said, heading outside.

"I'll go through those lasers instead," Willow volunteered. "We have no time to disable those,"

"Are you sure you can get past those?" Pony asked worriedly.

He's cute when he's worried...

"I actually want to be a fitness coach due to my unexpected flexibility from my mom," said Willow with a smile. "Don't worry. You two distract the cop,"

Willow successfully got past the lasers with her flexibility. Pony observed every little detail of her movement.

She's so cool...

"Got it!" the wolf said, getting the freshly baked pie. "Meet you back at my hideout!"

...

"Now William, I know that this is a little time-consuming to do so buuuuuuuut~" she said teasingly with her eyes closed as she closed the door behind her as she entered her own hideout. "I've got something special for you: a pie!"

She opened her eyes, and they widened.

An empty scarf was seen, meaning that...

Willow dropped the pie and sobbed her heart out to the floor. William is gone.

qotc: who do ya mainly ship in Piggy?