something\\9

"Come on boss. Cheer up," Felix told the wolf gently.

2 days went past the T.S.P base and Willow had her hands propped on her table, staring blankly at a wall with her croissant and her hot chocolate untouched.

"You haven't eaten for the past 2 days," Kitty pleaded. "Forget him all right? Let him do what he wants to do,"

"Such words from the youngest one," Felix teased, making Kitty glare at him.

"Maybe Willow prefers the way how Pony makes coffee," Baren -the hastily appointed co-captain of the group- said. "I mean-she likes him a lot, right?"

Willow sobbed, burying her head into her hands.

"Great job Baren," Pandy said sarcastically.

"No, its okay," the wolf muttered. "You don't have to waste your time on me. Do what you need to do-"

"Boss!" Filip panted, bursting into the room. "Me and Tigry found something, or someone!"

"Who's that?" Willow said, standing up at once, drying her tears in her scarf.

"An infected boss," Filip said. "Tigry has it on a leash, since you might know this person,"

"Who's that person I know?"

"A cop who is a polar bear,"

Willow smirked. "A cop hmm? Let me see,"

"Come on!" Kitty whined. "Taste my croissant!"

Willow sighed, picking up the pastry before taking a bite out of it. "Thank you Kitty," she said.

 Then she turned to the coyote. "Lead the way, Filip," she ordered.

Filip then walked out of the room, with the wolf following him.

As they were out of earshot, Pandy looked at Baren uncertainly. "Boss is more hard on us, wuthout that horse-"

"Yeah," Felix mumbled. 

"Its just her emotions," Kitty said. "Maybe Willow hasn't really have the intention to shout at us, right?"

"Hush now you three," Baren said, clapping a hand on Pandy's shoulder. "If Willow hears you saying it, she'll tear up liike a little kid,"

...

A polar bear snarled, biting on a wolf, who had knelt in front of the leashed latter and stroked his furry chin, "Be careful, boss," Tigry warned.

Willow only hummed. "Remember me, Officer?" she said smoothly.

Poley snapped on her, almost ripping her fingers off if it weren't for Tigry's quick reflexes sheilding her. 

That made Willow sadly think about Pony.

"Ooh hoo," she cooed at the polar bear. "Want a job?"

The polar bear growled, his hands still leashed in a tree, kicking the dirt.

"You'll fight every trespassers and our soon-to-be hostages who wouldn't want to listen to us," Willow said softly. 

"Untie him, Filip," she said at once.

Filip nodded, untying the leash from the tree (yes, his hands are still bound) and Poley immediately lunged towards the wolf, who jumped in surprise. "Woah there!" Filip said, yanking him back by his collar, making the polar bear snarl. "Easy boy!"

Tigry then kicked the infected in the face, who slumped down on the ground, unconscious.

"Are you okay, boss?" Filip asked at once.

Willow dusted down her jeans. "Yeah," she said. "Come on," she added to Tigry. "Lets show him his new room,"

...

Pony sighed, enjoying the fresh breeze as he watched the sinking sunset in front of him.

"Hey there Pony," Zizzy said with a smile, standing next to him. "Are you doing all right?"

"Yeah," Pony said softly.

Zizzy nodded, before remembering the story of how and why Pony left his old survivor group. "I hope you're still not thinking about that cruel group, aren't you?"

"Eh, of course not!" Pony said with a dry laugh, making Zizzy giggle. 

"Mimi and Giraffy has made some carrot sandwiches for you in your room," Zizzy said. "The twins, Georgie, and Sequence helped, of course!"

"Sonds lovely," Pony said tonelessly.

Zizzy winked at him. "Better help the Italian cop with the kids!"

Pony only hummed, as Zizzy ran off.

Then, his mind settled on Willow again, for about the 100th time of the day. 'I forgive you, Willow,' he thought. 'I-I hope you're doing fine, even if you have made me done a very horrible thing,"

A tear traced down his cheek. When can we see each other again?

"Hey Pony!" Giraffy's voice yelled from the inside. "The twins are messing in your room again! Surely you don't want to go in?"

Pony's eyes widened. "Fuck it," he cursed under his breath. "Coming!"

I'm sorry for this short chapter. Friday is not on my schedule anymore (as of this chapter's release)