something\\highlights (2nd set)

As promised, I'll post highlights for the next 10 chapters in this book, so while I'm not yet publishing a new chapter, you don't have to wonder what will happen next.

These are just excerpts okay, to avoid spoilers.

Now here we go!

Chapter 11- Pony wants to hug Willow, but Willow doesn't view him as a 'friend' anymore. Zizzy gets captured The rest of the Store cutscene continues in this chapter.

Chapter 12- Willow went on a emotional stroll, feeling bad for hitting Pony and missing William more. Zizzy gets infected and destroys their base as expected. Three T.S.P members got injured. Willow fainted. The group starts to look for a new base.

Chapter 13- Pony's grief keeps him from sleeping. He reveals to Giraffy about his history with Willow. Meanwhile, Baren hatches out a plan.

Chapter 14- T.S.P has committed arson at the Safe Place, as expected. The Safe Place cutscene starts in this chapter. The Safe Place gets captured and they got dragged in the Factory. Pony asks Baren about Willow, only to receive a harsh response and an extra warning.

Chapter 15- Pony misses Willow a lot. Giraffy and Mimi had a scene in the cell together. Willow is back to her normal self, except that she still misses Pony. After realizing that Pony wants to talk to her (courtesy to Baren and Pandy), Willow then ordered Pandy to tell Felix to "bring that horse here."

Chapter 16- Our couple has seen each other again. An affectionate scene between the two happens. Mimi knows that Pony likes Willow. As expected, Giraffy got shot instead.

Chapter 17- The Sewers cutscene and the Factory beginning cutscene starts here. The T.S.P members are in danger. Pony defends Willow from an infected again, before getting attacked by whispers, making Willow carry him to her new office.

Chapter 18- Pandy gets saved by Willow. Willow gets wounds from the wooden swords from our Italian cop. All the T.S.P members are safe. Pony meanwhile healed the wolf's injuries, before letting her rest in her office.

Chapter 19- The Factory Savior cutscene starts here. Willow then realized her mistakes, before running back to the factory of a sudden.

Chapter 20 (T/W!)- Willow tried to attempt to kill herself, but Pony saved her from it. Thats when Pony confesses 1/3 of his feelings to Willow before sharing their----- ----. Afterwards, they setted off to the port.

I decided to censor two words in the Chapter 20 highlights (though you might know what is going to happen there ;3) since that's a BIG spoiler already.

Thats what you need to know!

Guess that I spoiled a lot UwU-

Next set of highlights after I published Chapter 20.