something\\19

WILLOW SIGHED, regaining her balance after a few minutes. Then she staggered, while she is finding her way out of the factory.

She stumbled into the darkness, before hearing someone having a quiet conversation by the trees, making her walk towards the direction towards the sound itself, to see her dear members and the Safe Place gang talking to themselves.

Willow armed her revolver, before sneakily aiming it at the Italian cop. You should die, Rachelle, she thought.

Unfortunately, Tigry has such clever eyes however, for he caught her inmediately. "Willow, stop!" he called out, causing the others to look at the direction where he is looking. "I told you earlier; she saved our lives!"

"And she, unlike Sequence, destroyed mine!" Willow argued back.

Sequence looked pink, trying hard not to be pleased with herself.

Before anyone can argue back, a squeaky child-like voice came.

"Watch out, Ms di Angelo!" A zebra with a scarf shrieked, a fencing foil in hand.

That caught Willow's attention, making her face the twin zebras. "What the- who are you?" She asked.

"Those are Zizzy's sisters!" the Italian barked, which surprised her friends and the TSP members, having the nerve to speak at all. "You took their older sister away from them!"

"Rachelle..." Pony mumbled, trying to calm her down.

Multiple thoughts ran around the wolf's head, most of them about her one and only sibling: William. A horrible thought landed on it.

"She-She has... sisters?" She whispered.

Pony knew that she is going to start the waterworks at that exact moment, that he decided to run towards her, quickly embracing her as the first tear came from her face.

Willow sobbed in his shirt.

"How's Giraffy?" Sequence -meanwhile- asked in an undertone to Mimi.

"He's fine," Mimi answered.

"Yeah," Giraffy mumbled. "Just... need some rest..."

"I have an idea," Katie said at once.

Filip crossed his arms. "And what's that idea?"

"We can take it from here, we can take care of him!" the cat said happily. "Its our way of saying thanks,"

"How can we trust you?" Mimi said suspiciously. Even Rachelle cocked a brow.

Baren sighed, clearing his throat. "Looks like you showed us that we need to work together as survivor," he said lazily. "Or we might be as well be infected,"

"They have the supplies here as well!" Sequence said cheerfully.

Felix smiled at the kid. "Thanks for the support, kid," he said.

Willow, as Pony dried the last few tears from her face using the hem of his jacket, was thinking of something, something she heard from the past, to help them... to be nice for once...

"I-I can save the zebra," she said of a sudden.

That started up the event again. "Why would we trust you?" Georgie questioned, an eyebrow raised.

"I-I remember that the military moved up north to work on a cure," she mumbled. "I heard this through radio broadcasts,"

Stunned silence came once she said that. "H-How come we've never heard of this?!" Pandy said, outraged.

Willow couldn't believe it, she angered her dearest TSP members who are looking at her with a furious expression as though she had said a disgusting swear word in front of the kids. Sequence looked confused. Rachelle, Mimi, Georgie, and the twins looked more beyond anger. Giraffy just sighed; he's injured and he doesn't want to get stressed anymore.

Pony took two steps away from the wolf, his veins throbbing in anger.

Willow looked uncomfortable with the reaction. "W-We t-trusted y-you!" Kitty sobbed. "Y-You knew t-that the cure w-was there... a-all t-the time!"

"I-I know!" Willow said pleadingly. "I-I-"

"If you knew, you should have told us right away!" Tigry screeched. "We should have found it instead of stupidly surviving on a base for MONTHS!!!"

"Oh boy..." Baren huffed, turning away from her.

"WHY DID YOU HIDE IT FROM US!!!!!!" Katie yelled, making the kids burst into tears.

"Fuck it..." Pony growled, running over to the twins to comfort them, as the TSP members continued to insult their very own boss.

"You are the worst leader!" Felix shouted angrily. "The worst leader we have ever met-"

"SHUT UP, THE LOT OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!" Willow screamed, putting her finger in the trigger and shooting the sky twice, making everyone cower. "I FED YOU, SHELTERED YOU, AND KEPT YOU ALL SAFE! THIS IS MY THANKS???!!!!!!!!!!"

The members said nothing.

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST HEAR ME OUT!!!!!!!???????" Willow screeched. "I-I HID IT FROM YOU BECAUSE I VOWED TO FIND WILLIAM FIRST-"

"THEN WHY NOT DO IT INSTEAD OF INFECTING INNOCENTS???" Baren roared back, gripping his axe in anger.

"PATHETIC!!!!" Tigry yelled. "THAT'S WHY PONY LEFT!!!!!! MAYBE IF WE LEFT TOO THEN WE WOULDN'T BE MURDERERS RIGHT NOW, THANKS TO YOU!!!!!!!!"

"GO THEN, KILL ME!" Willow shrieked. "IT WAS IN THE BACK OF MY MIND NOW AND THEN!!! AND IF YOU WON'T TRUST ME, OR HEAR ME OUT ABOUT IT, (as Rachelle is about to make a retort) THEN I WISHED WE HAVE NEVER MET! I HATE ONE AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!!!!!!"

She ran away, back to the factory.

I finally updated! And I shouldn't write angst but my brain is telling me to ;w;.