something\\15

"We're sorry, Pony," Giraffy mumbled. Then he gritted his teeth and hissed in pain as Mimi is carefully removing the electrical tape bounding his wrists, after untying the others.

"Its okay, Giraffy," Pony said blankly.

Sequence looked at Pony. "Maybe you should apologize to the black bear," she said. "You quite hurted him a lot,"

"Why should I?" Pony sniffed. "He has my Willow now,"

Mimi gagged, making her pull the tape off.

"OWWWWW!!!!!!!!" Giraffy complained. "THAT HURT MOTHERFUCKER-"

"Your Willow?" Mimi said, puzzled.

Giraffy glared at Mimi, his wrists having a mark of where the electrical tape should have been.

"I-I like her," Pony mumbled. "Yet I have left her... to someone else,"

"There's still a chance, Pony," Mimi said in surprise. "And I thought you like Zizzy?"

Pony sobbed, angrily tossing his cap across the cell. "Chill man," Giraffy said, trying to reach for his hand, but Pony only folded his arms. "Don't touch me," he grumbled, standing in the corner of the cell, near the gate. "I need a moment alone,"

He took out Willow's polaroid from his jacket pocket, studying it sadly (guess that I forgot to mention this at the 9th chapter XD. During one of the supply runs of T.S.P before he left, he borrowed Kitty's polaroid camera to take a picture of Willow's side profile).

"Are you really dating Baren?" he whispered to himself. "Tell me that this is not happening, please..."

"Really," Mimi said. "I thought you like Zizzy?"

"I have been thinking about that as well," Giraffy said in wonder.

"Can you stop asking me that?!" Pony said angrily.

"But Zizzy likes you and you like her too, right-"

"I DON'T ACTUALLY LIKE HER!" Pony yelled at the giraffe. "I AM JUST MAKING IT LOOK THAT I LIKE HER SO YOU WILL NOT HATE ME FOR LIKING AN ENEMY, OKAY!!!!!!?????????????? NOW STOP ASKING ME THAT AND LEAVE ME IN FUCKING PEACE-"

Giraffy looked close to tears. "Fine Pony!" he said exasperately. "Fine, we know! There's no need to shout!"

Pony started to cry again. "I hate it when you guys think that I like Zizzy," he muttered. "I am actually planing to tell her the truth when this fucking pandemic is over. She likes me down to the core, but she never knew that my heart belongs to someone else. I wish that she will stop liking me. I just want us to be friends,"

Giraffy engulfed him in a hug. Pony sobbed and hugged him back.

...

"Boss?"

Pandy has just came in the sick room to check on Willow again, only to see her talking to Baren about the event earlier. "Pandy!" Willow said with a warm motherly smile of hers.

Pandy immediately dived in for her arms and sobbed in her shirt, making Willow chuckle, hugging her back. "I'm fine," she said softly, stroking her glossy hair.

"Hey boss," Kitty said, having completely recovered and she was peeping through the office door. "I have good news!"

Willow straightened up. "What good news?"

"Erm... Pony has gone bananas about you earlier. He even managed to shout at his own friends because of it!"

Baren facepalmed. "Now is not the time, Kitty," he grumbled. "You can she that she has just recovered-"