ꔣ 07

"the hell? are you even a prince?"

prince seokmin admits he had taken aback from the attack and the comeback of the person he was talking to, and that person was none other than the guy his sister told him has the same personality as him. but seeing and hearing how the way joshua talked to him in churlish made him witnessed that what his sister told him about this guy, was the opposite of what he is as of the moment.

that this guy, was no kind, no friendly and most importantly, a guy with no sweet, at all.

and what made him even taken aback was when this guy asked if he was even a prince... which he was asking, he was asking himself personally if he really were, a prince. because yeah, he was really borned prince for his family's monarchy was really royal from the very start.. but to call him "a prince", he never knew if he really were that person. a prince whom can be describe as a knight. a prince whom can see the determination of following the monarchy. and a prince whom anyone can see has the potential to reign this nation after the current king.

but with him.. with lee seokmin, he cant see those through himself. he can't see himself reigning the nation on his own. and he cant see the dominance in himself for he was an omega. only.

seokmin swallowed hard and tried to remove and erase those thoughts inside his head. he knew that this wasn't the time to be emotional or to be sensitive, or to even act weak nor even showed emotions which can anyone see how those words can affect him, big time. not today, not at this moment, and especially not in front of this guy.

he arched a brow, responding to what joshua has said. "you said it yourself, im a prince. am i ruling this nation? not yet. then who? my father, the king. and who do you think am i to not even comprehend of what he said?"

because he is not "the prince" anyone was expecting for. he was like a puppet, a puppet of his own father.

"but you are a prince! his son!"

the prince left out a bore chuckled. "if i have the chance, would you think we we're sharing this sumptuous dinner with a stranger like you? no."

"you could've try harder!"

he could see the desperation, the anger, the madness and even annoyance in joshua's facade as same as he have inside him but he tried to control it as for he is still the prince of this nation. but he kept on asking, why is this guy was so mad when first of all his parents could've inform him about this matter?

his brows furrowed. "wait... why do you sounded like you are blaming me? excuse me mister, im also the victim here. i dont fucking want to marry you in the first place. who are you anyways? you are no good of an alpha." he eyed joshua from head to toe and though the older was really handsome, but he saw the otherwise. he rolled his eyes. "i dont even know why father choose you."

"and yet you agreed." joshua utter firmly.

"for this nation's future." seokmin retorted, with much finality in his voice.