ꔣ 40

"noona.. my noona this is your little prince please wake up, you can't do this to me please. open your eyes for me, noona. noona."

"seokmin.."

but seokmin just shook his head. "no please! she wasn't dead, she's breathing please noona! my noona!" joshua saw how the king tried to pull seokmin from hugging his noonas corpse as he was shaking his head continuously and was crying out loud. "she can't be dead please! noona... my noona please wake up. wake up please!"

and maybe the king was tired enough for pulling the prince away, he just let go of his grip to the prince and watched his son how he hugged the late crowned princess of korea, the royal highness, sungkyung, as seokmin kept begging for the his sister to wake up by calling out her name and was shaking her body like as if the latter was really gonna wake up and would open her eyes once again. and when seokmin seemed to finally realized that his noona would never gonna wake up and open her eyes ever again, all of them inside the room, including joshua had to look away when the prince fell down on the floor as the prince screamed so loud..

seokmin screamed so loud calling out his noona's name in pain and devastation as tears kept cascading through his cheeks.

the king could only watch his son and it breaks his heart tripled seeing how much it cause to seokmin as sungkyung stood as his mother when the late queen passed away on his early age.. and now that the mother he grew looking up into, was now dead, the same as his real mother. and even though he wanted to comfort seokmin, his son, but he knew enough he couldn't do it right now because him... he didnt know how to comfort himself now that he lost one of the most important person in his life. his right hand, his soul, the supposed to be the queen of this nation, sungkyung.

but what really happened to princess sungkyung's sudden death? it is because the car she was riding with his bodyguard and eunuch had engaged on extreme car crash around chuncheon going back to the palace already. the other two person was announced dead on the scene while the princess had it inside the hospital. she was engage in severe injuries on her whole body that some of her bones had been cracked as she was being stabbed at her side stomach causing her to bleed and she has a fracture in her head that it was impossible for the princess to be still alive...

"your highness..."

joshua couldn't take it any longer as he went closer to the prince and tried so hard to make him stood up and comfort him, but to his surprise, the prince pushed him away with so much force as he yelled at him. but instead of getting pissed by how seokmin pushed him away, joshua understood the behavior the prince was showing as he tried again to hug seokmin not minding the fresh blood that stained seokmin's shirt including his hand as per he was hugging his sister. seokmin pushed him away but he did his best that no matter how much force seokmin could give to push him, the prince will never slipped into his arms.