ꔣ 72

"how were you and the prince? seungkwan told me the prince seemed upset yesterday. was it because of you?"

joshua shrugged his shoulders. "i dont know either. he just suddenly distanced himself from me for i dont know the reason." then he heave a sighed as he tried to type something on his laptop, but ended up staring at the screen.

and though there was nothing flushing through the screen of his laptop but some paper works and some ongoing online meetings he muted, and instead of seeing his reflection on the screen as per usual, but today, at this moment, he saw how the prince.. seokmin's face from yesterday had flushed through his screen. joshua could remember everything had happened last night, the way the prince's expressive eyes along with his face expressed nothing but him being upset and even how he heard seokmin's sudden change of voice. it wasn't cheerful like the usual, and like the ones he used to hear from the prince... it was cold, it was monotone and it sounded like he never wanted to talk to you anymore.

he doesn't know why.. he doesn't know why seokmin became suddenly distant towards him. he couldn't remember much if he done something to make the prince to distance himself from him.

hansol brows furrowed. "up until now?"

joshua nodded. "yeah.. i tried reaching for him last night but he said he was tired already, then earlier i thought cooking him breakfast could make him talk to me but it just ended in vain.." and if only hansol was near to where joshua was sitting, he could hear how the older alpha cursed under his breathe remembering what had happened earlier. "and fuck that soonyoung, he came by earlier saying my fiance, asked to give him a ride going to his university and that punk even bought him breakfast."

swear joshua never really felt mad towards to someone who tried to steal or to claim his property since in his entire life, only seokmin was the person he could call, his. his territory, his proterty. and what soonyoung did earlier really made him mad at the same upset and pissed off as to how seokmin choose soonyoung over him.. over to his very own fiance. and even how he felt like his heart shatter the moment it happened earlier, which just added up on how soonyoung made him feel mad.

but then again, joshua knew no matter how hard he wanted to cursed soonyoungs name and get mad at him by trying to steal his property and territory, he knew he doesn't have the right to do those since soonyoung was seokmin's love interest. the alpha of his type and the alpha seokmin wants to marry.

that made hansol laughed. "for the first time josh, i finally saw you being jealous." and by that and if hansol wasn't attentive enough, he wouldn't dodge the pen joshua had threw on him. the younger laughed. "maybe the reason why the prince was like that towards you was because you did something you didnt realize thats out of his will already? seungkwan was like that sometimes too.. you know, omegas."

with those words from hansol, joshua furrowed his brows trying to remember if he done something that made the prince distance himself from him that sudden.. but the more he tries to remember, the more that he couldn't come up with the reasons. because yeah, they've tend to argue oftenly even before the first times they met but they did not have any serious fight nor quarrel it may sound. plus for sure.. for sure seokmin didnt know what he've done yesterday, that he had sex with his ex-fling. he was confident it wasn't the reason why seokmin became like that since last night because no ones gonna tell him what happened.