ꔣ 35

"come on wonwoo hyung, dont be killjoy! this is your last day being single, let's enjoy this moment!"

minghao nods in agreement. "seungkwan was right! and you wont be able to do this for free and anytime you like!"

and because what seungkwan and minghao has exclaimed, everyone agreed as they tried to convince wonwoo to drink the liquors, jeonghan and jihoon bought for the six of them. though they bought that not because they wanted to party or to have some fun inside the suite they rented, but because they just want wonwoo to enjoy his last minutes of being single as he was going to get married tomorrow and for him not to get nervous about the upcoming event which everyone of them knew, wonwoo might be having his doubts if mingyu will be there waiting for him at the altar or if the latter was going to bailed him.

but what was supposed to happen didnt happen at all now that minghao and seungkwan looked like they are inside the bar as they were drinking the liquors just like the way they did when they were hanging out together. plus they are both loud, was dancing while holding their shot glass and most importantly, they looked like the ones who're enjoying this night more than wonwoo which was the plan all along. and though it wasnt the night jeonghan and jihoon expected to become, they couldn't stop and halt the two from what they are doing because they both knew to themselves that they are enjoying what was currently happening too.

and the prince, seokmin was all but laughing while holding his shot glass which he didnt even bother to drink for he was scared what might it taste like or if he would get drunk that much since he didnt know how low or high his tolerance was. his friends didnt notice what he was doing for they were focused on convincing wonwoo to drink also and to enjoy the night before he would tie a knot legally tomorrow. the prince also joined convincing wonwoo prolly his move so others wont notice what he was doing though jihoon notice that only him doesnt have that drunk blush on their cheeks left.. or so, wonwoo also doesn't have yet.

"dont be killjoy wonwoo hyung! come on let's drink!" the prince utter as he also stood up to pull wonwoo to join them sitting on the floor.

seungkwan cooed. "this is your last chance, wonwoo hyung! come on drink!"

"i dont want to have a hangover tomorrow, you guys! i wont be able to remember my vows." wonwoo reasoned out though all of them knew that if it wasn't jihoon who has a retentive memory, wonwoo does. "plus we have to wake up more early tomorrow. being late at that kind of event would be so embarrassing."

jeonghan shook his head. "we wont get drunk that much! we are just here to enjoy and for you not to get nervous about tomorrow."

"jeonghan hyung was right! come on wonwoo hyung!"

though it was hard for them to convince wonwoo, but in the end, seokmin pulled him on the huge living room where all of them are sitting on the floor, liquors in the middle and shot glass was in front of them except for the prince as he was trying to hide his so no one can ever pour another shot for him. and maybe seungkwan knew him enough that he questioned why the prince was the one who doesn't have that drunk blush on their cheeks just like others, he doesn't have a choice but to admit he wasnt drinking much though he wasn't even drinking in the first place, but he doesn't want to be killjoy so then again, he was left no choice but to accept his fate as he drunk the liquor in his shot glass.