ꔣ 93

"by the way, did you and your alpha had talked about where would you spend your honeymoon?"

jeonghan along with jihoon and seungkwan had witnessed how the prince, seokmin almost throw out the coffee he was currently drinking from his mouth upon prolly hearing what his jihoon hyung had asked, making the three of them furrowed their brows in confusion as to why did the prince seemed surprise about that question when it should be planned all along too with the way they're preparing for the wedding. seokmin gestured them to wait for his response as he was just going to cough to get himself back in his consciousness and after he had cough for like three times, that's the only moment he got himself back but he still cleared his throat as others was just waiting for him to speak up.

the prince swallowed hard. "we havent thought of that yet.. and was it still necessary? we had done sex many times alreaㅡouch jeonghan hyung!" then he glared at the person on his right side as per that person just hit him on his arms.

jeonghan heave a sighed. "honeymoon does not only means having sex to other places or other country! its your time to enjoy your life together as a newly wed couple!"

maybe thats.. that's the reason why the prince was seemed surprised that jihoon still asked that question when in fact him and joshua had done sex already for many times, because that's what he thought to when it comes to the word, honeymoon. that its all about having time together then ending up having sex, and seokmin thought of why do they have to flew to some places or other country just to have sex when they can do it inside their house, alone?! right? and that was also the reason why he wasnt opening those up to joshua because thats what he knew, and he doesnt want to ask it since he thought of it would only make him mortified when all he know they can do that even without going to some places.

jihoon shook his head. "if only you're not the prince of this nation i could've hit you with my guitar already lee seokmin." as he also rubbed the bridge of his nose, lowkey getting stressed out.

that made seokmin pouted. "im sorry, i didnt know okay? that's the reason why i haven't asked joshua about that yet." then he played the stainless fork that was in front of him since they were eating their lunch.

"its okay to be innocent but not that much. i can't breathe seokmin."

then all their heads jerked on the side where seungkwan was laughing so hard that he was leaning his back against the backrest of the chair as he was clutching his stomach, eyes was close and the sound of his laugher almost filled the whole silent restaurant due to a few customers since it was really that, high class. seokmin glared at him as he tried so hard to flex himself to kick the younger omega under the table but he couldn't do so, so he just ended up glaring at seungkwan. jeonghan tried to calm seungkwan down because he was getting out of hand already, as jihoon was just shaking his head prolly was regretting his decision of coming by to help jeonghan and the prince for their upcoming wedding.