(2) Your child catches you doing it

Pt 1

Harry - "Fuck Y/N" He groans, nipping on that spot on your neck, thrusting in a soft pace as he watched you bit your lip trying hard not to moan and wake your little girl up from her slumber. You and Harry never had the time for making love. 5 years ago, you were pregnant, 9 months later you had Sarah, taking care of her, Harry managing his tour and newest album release.. There was too much going on. After months now you had had the time for sex and Harry was giving it to you perfectly. "Harry- I-I'm close.." You whisper, feeling beads of sweat drip on your stomach from Harry's tired body, hearing him groan in your ears softly. Just then you heard your doorknob rattle and your little daughter stood there, holding her teddy bear and rubbing her eyes open. "Fuck" You cursed softly as you pushed Harry off you. "Baby what's wrong?" You ask Sarah in soft pants. "I saw a monster in my dreams and I'm scared and I want to sleep with you and daddy." She said, almost tearing up. "Aw love come here cupcake." You say, pulling her in for a hug as Harry got off the bed and put his boxers ad shirt on behind her. "Come here baby, daddy will tell you a story." He said, signaling you to get dressed. You wear Harry's hoodie and tracks and snuggle up close to your daughter. You watched her slowly doze off to sleep. Harry looks at you and whispers, "I'll give you everything I can once Sarah is dropped off to pre school tomorrow." You smile reassuringly, hold his hand and doze off to sleep.

Louis - "BYE MOM, BYE DAD I'M OFF TO JOHNS FOR BOYS NIGHT.." Your 14 year old son yells from the other end of the room. "Be home for dinner love, Dad's cooking today." You say, washing the vegetables for Louis. "I'll pass. Don't wanna eat burnt food for dinner mum." Your son says, rolling his eyes and shutting the door. You giggle and get back to work. You feel large arms wrap around your waist and warm breaths touch your skin. "Hi baby" You say, giggling softly. "He's gone.. and he'll be gone for a bit.." He whispers seductively into your ears. You can feel him smirking against you as you blush and nudge him away, getting back to your veggies. Louis raises his eyebrow and pushes you against the refrigerator. "You're going to get some today Mrs Tomlinson." He says, grinding his crotch against you roughly. You moan softly as he grabs you and pushes you on the couch roughly. "You like when I'm rough with you don't you?" He said with his raspy voice. He slowly unzipped his pants. "I forgo- SWEET HOME ALABAMA THIS IS THE WORST THING IVE EVER WITNESSED IN MY LIFE WHAT THE HELL DAD?!" You hear your son yell and shut the door behind him. "You're gonna explain Tomlinson. This wasn't my idea." You say, picking yourself up from the couch and getting back to the veggies.

Niall - "I love you princess" He says leaving soft sloppy kisses on your neck. He had been grinding against you for the past 15 minutes straight and you needed him bad. "Please Niall- fuck me. Just fuck me" As soon as you said that, Niall kissed you harder, pressing you to the bed. "Mom, dad where's my ch- HOLY MOTHER OF FUCKING GOD WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST FUCKING WALK INTO?!" Your 18 year old son exclaimed, standing there dumbfounded. You pushed Niall off you and said, "Mr Noah Horan you do not use such language in this house!" "Oh my god mom you can't just keep the door damn open and fuck dad- especially when you know I live here-" He said, clearly dying of embarrassment. "Hey you do not talk to your mother like that. Why were you lurking around in our room anyway?" Niall yelled at him. "My charger was here. I had to call my girlfriend for Christ's sake you ruined it." He said rolling his eyes in frustration. "Oh shut up. Don't tell me you've never had sex with that girlfriend of yours.. The reason you were made is because your mom and I had se-" "Ew OMG stop dad?! What's wrong with you?!" He says, shutting the door and walking away. Niall turned back at you giggling and hugging your waist. "Lets continue from where we left off, shall we?" He smirked and pressed you back down on the bed.