(5) Twitter bullies (Short Harry Styles imagine)

TW : Self h*rm

Well, since you were girlfriend of THE Harry Styles, you couldn't really avoid total hate. A lot of H's fans despised you. You did have a few people who fancied you, who made you feel like home but it didn't quite make up for the threats. You tried to ignore most of it, but some of them always got to you. You were scrolling through twitter one day while H was at the studio and saw a few comments that triggered your insecurities. "How does H find someone like her beautiful- I mean her face looks like it's been rolled over by a truck lmao" "H prolly dates her cuz of that fat ass" "You still have to squeeze into your jeans- lmao they knew." "Please I thought Olivia was the worst he could do. Y/N? really?" 

You throw your phone away and sob. You rushed into the bathroom and looked at yourself in the mirror. You felt nothing but filthy ugly and definitely nothing compared to the rest of the girlfriends Harry had ever been with. You wondered if he was just with you because he felt sorry for you.. No. He would never. You took the blade from the bathroom drawer and pressed a deep cut on your thigh, feeling the relief of the pain. You sighed and cut another line across your wrist, letting it bleed down to your elbow when you heard Harry enter. "Baby I'm home and I brought Icecream !! Let's binge Brooklyn 99 !!" You quickly put on his hoodie, wiped your tears and hugged him. He held your hands and pulled you in for a kiss when you winced at his touch. 

"What's wrong love?" He asked. "N- nothing" You say, looking down, scared he would find out. He spots the blots of blood on your shorts and wrist and immediately finds out what's happening. "Babe did you cut yourself again? W-" You cut him off and cry. "No one likes me Harry?! I'm fat and ugly and so pathetically out of your standards- I'M A MESS WHY WOULD YOU DATE ME HARRY JUST LOOK AT ME?!" "I'm looking at you right now and you're the most beautiful angel I've ever seen love. It hurts me to see you like this.. I'm nothing without you baby you keep me alive and going I wish you'd love yourself as much as I do.. I wish you'd see yourself as I see you.. You're- you're elegant, gorgeous a piece of my heart.. my princess. I love you so much my precious baby- please don't hurt yourself-" He walks closer to you and kisses you softly, his tears dripping on your cheeks. 

You hated watching him cry. And knowing you were the reason to it, made you hate it even more. "I'm sorry Harry I love you too.. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you.. please don't cry.." You mumble in his neck while hugging him. "I just want you to know no matter what whoever says to you, I'll always be here for you.. and if you're ever going to think of using that blade again, remember that you're hurting me too." He says as you wipe his precious tears. "Mhm I'm sorry baby.. let's go watch Brooklyn 99" You say, smiling slightly and kissing his jaw. "Hm.. Let's clean those wounds first." He says pointing at your cuts. You watch him as he's concentrated on your cuts and smile. He cared about you so much. He loved you and you hurt yourself. Your smile faded and you spoke, breaking the silence. "Harry... I really love you..I love you so much" He smiles and caresses your cheek. "I love you too kitten."

He took you downstairs and set the hallway up for a 'movie night' even though all you did was eat loads of Icecream and watch Brooklyn 99. You slowly dozed off as you were pretty tired anyway. Your head rested on Harry's shoulder. He smiled and watched his girl sleep peacefully. He picked you up, took you to the bedroom, gently put you on the bed, kissed your cheek and then picked up his phone. 

"The hate my girlfriend gets is unimaginable.. I'd never be able to tackle it all. Y/N is my reason. She's my answer, my muse.. the one I love. I really hate to see her upset.. I hate to be the reason she's having to go through such trouble.. I try my best to let her know how beautiful and worth she is but the hate tears her down.. it breaks my heart to see my favorite people being the reason to my grief.. She deserves the world.. @Y/T/N, I love you.  x"

  x"