(4) He proposes

Harry - You two had been dating for 4 years and Harry really was in love. It was valentines and he took you out to dinner to one of his favorite restaurants. Little did you know, he had planned something that would change your life. As he walked in with you, he sat across you on a grand table while the waiter served you starters. "Happy valentines baby. I bought you a little gift !!" You say, giggling and drawing out a little paper bag with Gucci engraved on it. "You know me so well kitten." He smiled, opening the bag to find a gold watch. It had been personalized with your and his name on it. "Oh love this is beautiful !" he says as the waiter arrives to take your order. "Ah I see it's Mr and soon to be Mrs Styles hm would you like the usual?" You stared at him, and then at Harry. "Oh what the hell John. You ruined my proposal !!" He said, clearly upset. The waiter stood there in shame. "No he didn't." You spoke. "He didn't because yes I can be Mrs Styles..." Harry stares at you, confused. "I can be Mrs Y/N Styles.." Harry stared as though he still didn't seem to catch it. "Oh my god yes I'm gonna marry you dumbass." You say as he smiles wide, pulling you in for a kiss and places a gorgeous ring on your finger.

Louis - Louis, no matter how famous he was, always had time for his baby. Whenever you needed him, he'd be there. Unless of course if he was out on tour, but he'd always leave you his favorite sweatshirt to snuggle up to in bed while he was gone. It was your anniversary and the first time he'd ever been out on tour that day. You sat in your red bandage dress in which your body fit perfectly. You didn't know whether Louis would like it though.. you were never the one to wear such kind of clothes. But considering it was your 3 year anniversary, you thought you'd try something different. Even though you probably had to have that anniversary alone. You sat at the dining table eating your cold hand made dinner when you heard an unexpected knock. You opened the door to see Louis wearing his sexy leather jacket. He looked quite stunned as he stared at you. "Oh my goodness Y/N you look- you look 𝘩𝘰𝘵" You blushed and kissed him. "Happy anniversary baby.." You eat dinner and he takes you bridal style into the bedroom. "Baby you look stunning. Also I wanted to give you this.." He gets off the bed and picks a tiny box in his hands. He kneels down and says, "Y/N you make me the happiest man on the planet.. and I'd love if we spent the rest of our lives together, have children of our own-" You cut him off and say, "OH MY GOD YES BABY YES I'LL MARRY YOU I LOVE YOU" and kiss him. 

Liam - It was your birthday and Liam had planned ever since last month. You were at work when he was getting the backyard set up. Zayn was already there, helping him out. The guests begin to multiply and Liam sent Louis to pick you up from work. "Louis hi !! What are you doing here??" "Just wear this. Don't ask me any questions. You'll find out." He said, blindfolding you. You sat in the car with his help and arrived home. Louis helped you out into Liam's arms and you asked, "Li? What's going on? Why am I blindfolded?" He opens your eyes and says, "SURPRISE !!! HAPPY 27TH BIRTHDAY Y/N !!!" He says, smiling widely at your surprised face. You kiss and hug him, telling him that was the most beautifully planned birthday party you'd ever had. Everyone handed you presents, you cut the cake and drank champagne with the boys until Liam stood up to make a toast. "Okay everyone, I'd like to say something. Y/N has been the rock through my hard times, my reason to keep going and she deserves the world. As for my birthday present, Y/N, would you like to be my wife?" He said, holding up a diamond ring. You stood up with tears in your eyes and said, "Liam I love you. Yes I'd love to be Mrs Payne." He held you in his arms and kissed you as everyone applauded.

Zayn - He had planned a pretty steamy evening for your anniversary. The bed was made, the room had scented candles, a bottle of wine and two glasses, the bed was draped with rose petals and his favorite red floral lace lingerie set lay there, waiting to be on you. He had even lit the room with red and pink lights. This wasn't just going to be sex. With ever touch and every kiss he placed on you, he was going to tell you how much you meant to him and how special you were to him. He wore his black suit (which never really lasted on his body for more than an hour. It always turned you on) You were back home and he waited on the couch for you. "Hey handsome.." You say, placing your purse on the counter. He gently carries you into the bedroom. "Happy anniversary baby." You look around astonished at all the detail. "Wow it's beautiful.." You say. "Go get changed." He says, handing you the lingerie. You smirk and get into it. "Oh my goodness you're so stunning.." He says, pulling you into his chest and gently pushing you against the wall. He kissed your cheek, lips and moved down to your neck, slightly blowing air on it. You knew there was going to be a bruise in the morning. He nibbled on that spot on your neck causing you to exhale softly. "Zayn.." You whispered. "Baby.. I had something else for you.." He says stepping away. "So I've been thinking.. It's been 4 years and I'm really love struck Y/N.. I can't imagine my life without you so would you like to be part of it forever?" He says, kneeling down on his knees. "Oh my god YES Zayn I can't imagine my life without you either yes I'll marry you !!" He smiles, places the ring on your finger, and roughly kisses you.

Niall - Niall being Niall decided to get some chocolate cake and binge watch FRIENDS with you cuddled up to his chest. It always ended in sex, but you really loved the time he spent around you and the way he spent it being himself. You bit into the cake and oh my god it was the best thing you'd ever eaten. Except for when you bit into something hard. "Ow Niall they put a rock in my cake !!" You say, spitting it out. "Wha- oh. OH oh my god Y/N first off are you okay? And also will you marry me?? Ughh it wasn't supposed to- you weren't supposed to bite into it you idiot??! I thought it'd be a unique way of proposing you know... It's all ru-" You cut him off. "YOU put a ring in MY cake and expect ME not to bite into it??? What are you on Niall are you fucking crazy??? I love you moron yes I'll marry you now come kiss me" He smiles wide and kisses you passionately. The next morning, you check your phone and it's flooded with notifications. "OMGGG MY BABY IS GROWN UP AHH" "NIALLERRRRR" "Y/N IS THE LUCKIEST WOMAN EVER WTFFF OMFGGG" "MY PARENTS SO TRUEEEEEE" "CONGRATS MOM AND DAD NOW ADOPT ME WTF DKFGHKD" "NAURRR OMFGGG" You open twitter and see Niall's tweet. 

"My baby girl @Y/T/N, I'm so in love with you and I'm crazy happy to call you mine forever. x"

 x"