(24) One of his bandmates likes you

Harry - You've been dating him since forever, but he never makes you feel so. Every moment with him is like a first. You couldn't help but fall in love. Little did you know, Niall from his band fancied you the same way. You couldn't tell because he was pretty good at hiding it, but you knew something existed that bothered and hurt him, that he would refuse to share. He was sat in the studio after the filming of the little things music video, as he watched you smile widely and embrace Harry, pulling him into a loving kiss. Niall's eyes welling up to the thought of you never being able to love him the way he loved you. You noticed him in the corner, wiping away his tears when your heart dropped. "Niall baby are you okay?" You asked, walking towards him. He quickly wiped his tears and pulled up a straight face. "Yeah I'm okay. The song just reminded me of someone, that's all." He said, lying coldly. "Okay. If anything's bothering you you know you can talk to me, right?" You asked, stroking his cheek lovingly. "Yeah. Thanks Y/N. I love you." He said, looking up at you teary eyed. "I love you too." You said, kissing his forehead and walking back into Harry's arms.

Zayn - You and Zayn were having your daily dose of making out, of course. He pinned your bare body down on the bed and kissed down your neck, making you hiss and whimper as his warm breath caressed your skin. The door unlocked just then, revealing an excited Louis with a packet of crisps in his hands. His expression changed into pain the minute he saw Zayn all over you, doing the things he always dreamed of. He had dreams of just making out with you all day, hoping to taste those beautiful pink lips Zayn got lucky to savor. "Um. I just came to tell you that Luke and the boys are here. See you downstairs." He said, leaving the door shut. "We'll continue later, shall we?" Zayn smirked at you. You propped yourself on your elbow and watched him pace around the room, trying to find his tie. "Yes sir." You giggled, hopping out of bed and finding your shirt. "Also, is Louis alright? He seemed upset." You asked. "Yeah he's fine Y/N. Don't worry about it." Zayn said. The hurt evident in his voice because he knew. He knew that his best friend was in love with the woman he loved.

Louis - You were at Harry and Louis' shared apartment, watching Bambi with Louis cuddled up on his bed next to you, holding a bucket of butter salted popcorn. Friday movie night was your thing. Harry was never home on Fridays. He either went on dates or dinner at his mums which left the house all for us. "I'm home." You heard a familiar voice and keys jingling from the living room. Harry opened the door and spotted you two on the bed, cuddling which broke his heart. His heart broke so loud you could hear it. "I'm sorry." He said, tearing up and running out of the house. "Louis.. did you know?" You asked, figuring out what made him this upset. "No I swear.. he never talked to me about it." He said. "I'm gonna go find him. Stay right hear Lou." You said, rushing out the door and finding your way into the garden where you spotted Harry. "Hey." You say. He ignores you. "Harry I'm sorry you feel this way. I know what it's like but you're my best friend Harry.. I love Louis." You say, causing him to tear up more. "I know. He deserves you honestly. He's the best boy I've known. No matter how much it hurts me I don't care as long as you're happy with him." He says as you pull him in, kissing his forehead and holding him in your arms.

Liam - Liam and you were dating since recently this month. Everything was absolutely marvelous with him. He knew how to treat you just right. You were best friends with his bandmates but they shared a mutual secret you didn't know. Zayn had had the biggest crush on you ever since Liam introduced you to his friends. Yes Liam knew about it too, but he never let it affect their friendship until one day he spotted Zayn checking you out and angrily blurted out his 'secret'. "You do..?" You ask, shaken at his words. Zayn walked out of the room and hid in the restroom, embarrassed with everything that happened. "Liam what the hell?" You say, walking behind him. "Zayn please open the door darling." You say, lovingly. "I'm sorry Y/N but I try. I try so hard to move on but you just can't be moved on from. We can't be friends Y/N. It's going to ruin all of our relationships." He said, voice quavering as he spoke. Your heart broke on hearing what he said, but you knew it was only the truth. "Okay. Goodbye Zayn." you say, walking away, picking your bag up and heading to the door, giving Liam a kiss on his cheek. "I love you baby. I'm sorry. I'll talk to him." He said. You smiled at him softly and left.

Niall - You were at dinner with the boys and your boyfriend Niall after they won the 2013 Britt awards. "Cheers to another successful year." Louis says, holding up his champagne. You heard cheers across the table and sipped your drink. Niall's hand grabbed your thigh and he gave you a side eye, signaling what he wanted. "Not now, Niall we're in public!" You hiss, shoving his hand aside. "Ehem, we're gonna head upstairs for a bit. Order in for us 'kay?" Niall says, grabbing your waist tightly, making you blush. "Ayyyy get it Niall!" "Don't be too loud!" "Whoop whoop Niall's getting laiiiiiiiiiiiiid!" You heard the drunk boys yelling across the hall. The only one not yelling was Liam. He wasn't drunk. Well, he couldn't get himself to drink because of the impact you had on him. "Liam baby, I know times are hard right now but I want you to know I'm always here for you. Please don't make yourself vulnerable to this." You said, taking the glass out of his hand, hugging him tight as he hugged you back, kissing your forehead. That moment was when he truly realized, shit. He was in love with Niall's girlfriend.