(15) Break up (Louis one shot)

He was home, drunk. Again. He was the biggest pain in the ass while drunk. All he did was accuse you, yell at you and throw things around the house making a huge mess which you had to clean up at the end when he collapsed on the couch. But this time, it got worse. As soon as you opened the door to the doorbell, he entered and slammed the door shut, bringing a little article in his hands towards you. 

"What the fuck is this Y/N" He says, with angry red eyes, pushing you to the kitchen counter. "He's a friend of mine, Louis." You reply, slipping away from his grip. He pulls your hand and brings you so close you could smell his cologne mixed with alcohol and cigarettes as he spoke into your ears. "Don't you fucking lie to me" his hands still gripping your arm tight. "Louis.. you're hurting me." You say, patiently.

 "You've been a pain Y/N why are you such a SLUT?!" He spat, pacing around the living room. You felt a tear trickle down your eyes when you heard the love of your life say these words right at your face. "I- Louis I was out with my friends that's all we were dancing and-" "Save it. I've had enough." He says, cutting you off. You lose your patience and yell as he's walking to the bedroom upstairs.

"Wow. WOW. So YOU get to go to bars and do all sorts of crap with your friends, kiss god knows what kind of girls, get it all on the media and give me fucked up reasons like "I was drunk baby and she looked a lot like you I love you I'd never do that to you again I promise I'm sorry" AND WHEN I FORGIVE YOU YOU PROCEED TO GO OUT AND FRENCH SOMEONE ELSE? AGAIN?"

Louis' anger grew and he stormed down the stairs. Two seconds later he stood there, watching your teary red face, and his hand. Fuck. What had he done. He continued to stare at the hand. The one which swept across your face a second ago. The same one which helped you the first time you met. The one which held you with so much love, the hand in which you once felt safe in.

He realized what he'd done and his expression softened. started walking closer to you. "Fuck I'm sorry baby I didn't mean it- I- Please I'm a fucking jerk you know I never would hurt you.. baby that wasn't me-" You cut him off and stare with wide, teary eyes, "Save it. I'VE had enough, Tomlinson." You walk into your room and shut the door. He follows you, now crying. 

"Baby please- I'm sorry- I'm so so sorry- You know that wasn't me.. you know I'd never do anything to hurt you.. I love you so fucking much- I know I fucked up baby please open the door-" He sobbed, sitting against the door. 

You quickly dumped everything that belonged to you in your case and shut it closed. You stared at the picture of the two of you on his bed stand. You picked it up and smiled. It was a picture of Louis, you and your late dog, Zoe. "This.. is the Louis I fell in love with." You whispered, a tear slipping onto the frame. 

You opened the door and Louis stood up, crying, trying to make you stay. "Baby I know you'll never forgive me but I love you more than you could ever imagine and I promise if you just gave me another chance I-" You cut him off. "I gave you way too many chances, Louis. I've heard you say all sorts of shit to me. I didn't even mind, excusing you because you were drunk.. but that gives you NO right to raise- forget your hand but even a FINGER, at me Tomlinson. I'm not coming back. Don't try and call or text me. We're over. Goodbye." 

You stormed out and got into a taxi, wiping your tears. Louis knelt at the foot of his door, crying and cursing himself. He had lost the only person he'd loved so dearly by one little drunken accident. He cried himself to sleep, right there at the door, expecting you to come back to him and hold him like you used to. But you were determined on never seeing his face again 

The taxi played 'Just the way you are' By Bruno Mars, the song Louis sang for you on your 1 month anniversary, the day you felt down after going through some hate in your twitter. Tears dripped down your cheeks, falling asleep to the beautiful song, dreaming about the time when Louis stood out your house and played it for you, not caring about anything or anyone around him.

Oh, her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shinin'

Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her tryin'

She's so beautiful and I tell her everyday
Yeah, I know, I know

When I compliment her, she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so

Sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me, "Do I look okay?"
I say

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are