(8) Kisses.

Louis - He'd sit on the couch waiting for you to enter, settle in, start talking. Then he'd just get up and push you against the wall, stop you from talking, breathe into your ear and say "You're so sexy mm.." He'd softly bite your neck, making his way upto your lips. He'd latch on to your lips and slightly tug on it. His hands would wander over to your thighs pulling both your legs up to wrap around his hips. He'd caress your thighs as he'd bite and suckle onto those swollen lips clearly letting you know you were getting it that night.

Liam - Every morning while you'd be cooking breakfast, he'd sneak behind you, pull you in for a tight hug, wrapping his large tattooed arms around your little body. You'd lean on his chest as his lips wandered on the side of your neck. "G'morning" He'd say with a gruff morning voice that really turned you on. "Morning." You'd sigh as his hands moved down to your legs. He'd sit you on the counter and press his lips against yours. His tongue moving against your lips. He'd tug on your earlobe and you'd find your hands in his hair as he kissed you into morning sex.

Zayn - Rough, is how you liked it. Both of you. You had Zayn going crazy over you ever since the morning when you denied sex because of work. He wasn't letting you get away. As soon as you step in, he'd slam you against the wall and strip you out of your clothes, kissing you roughly, leaving purple marks all over your chest. He'd bite your bottom lip, find his tongue a way into your mouth, battling with yours until you'd surrender and let him take over. He'd pull your hair down against the wall kissing your neck, finally finding his way to the places you needed him the most.

Harry - He could be rough when he wanted to.. but you were always a bit too delicate. Well according to how he looked at you. You'd be cuddling on the couch watching movies in his sweatshirt when he'd just look at you and play with your hair for a while. When you turned your eyes to his, he'd lean in and place soft pecks on your lips. The kisses would get deeper, longer, in no time your tongues would be battling for dominance, his hands on your hips and one on your face, stroking his thumb against your cheek, lips not leaving each others. "I love you.." You'd sigh as his lips lingered around your neck, leaving wet sloppy kisses on it.

Niall - He'd push you down on his bed, hands held together and pinned by the pillows. One of his hands would be holding yours tight, making sure you were his control. The other would linger around your body while his lips devoured you. He'd kiss up your legs to your thighs, reach your waist, then your chest, your shoulders, neck and then lips. He'd latch on and suck, holding your face in his single hand. He'd kiss down the side of your neck and whisper, "Mine.. only mine." As though he was the lion and you were his prey.