(29) Honeymoon

Harry - You lay on the bed, legs and hands intertwined with Harry's as you watched him sleep peacefully on your chest, just a thin sheet covering your bodies. You were in Italy, Venice on your honeymoon. You had rented a honeymoon penthouse with a beautiful ocean view window. You gently placed your hands in Harry's curls and earned a croaky moan from his sleeping figure. "G'morning my beautiful wife." He says, pulling you down and kissing your neck, covering his face in the crook of it. "Morning my handsome husband." You say back, smiling slightly. "I hate to have to get out of this bed but Venice awaits, and so does breakfast." He said, crawling away from your embrace, pulling your naked body off the bed and holding you close. He stares into your eyes for a brief moment before leaning in and placing a soft kiss on your lips, holding your face in place for a hot second. He continued kissing your neck, earning a breathy moan from you. He shoved you back into the bed and his eyes turned a dark shade of green. "Fuck breakfast. I'll have mine here." He said, kissing down your thighs and attaching his lips to the place where you needed him most.

Liam - It was the first night of your honeymoon. You two were dancing to 'By Your Side' by Lovers Rock with a glass of the finest Dom Pérignon. "Happy 'we're finally husband and wife it's time to celebrate' day." Liam said, smiling and moving his face closer to yours. You smiled and placed a wet kiss on the corner of his lips. "Happy 'I'm gonna get hated on forever but it doesn't matter because I love you and you're mine forever' day." You smiled, placing your face in the crook of his neck. Liam frowned slightly at that and pulled you closer. "I promise I'll make sure everyone loves you. Because we're forever, and none of their attempts are ever going to break us apart. I love you with the bottom of my heart Y/N. I can't stand the thought of you away from me." He said, a serious look on his face. "Baby, I don't care about what your fans say about me. I love you and you love me, that's all that matters." You said, kissing his lips slowly. "Okay let's not ruin this special day." Liam said, smirking at you. "Let's christen our hotel bedroom to Michael Bublé." He said, taking the champagne out of your hand and placing it on the table with his, carrying you bridal style into the bedroom.

Louis - "I can't fucking believe it." You said, tracing his tattooed asleep figure. "How?" You whispered, turning yourself so that you faced the ceiling. "How did I make this gorgeous man fall in love with me?" You said, sighing in content. "Well it's pretty easy actually." You heard a voice. Louis turned over to you, embracing your naked body in his and whispered. "First, you walked into my life. Then you grabbed my heart away from me, which was a pretty rude first impression if I'm honest. Then you made me chase around to get what's mine, back from you. But you refused to give it to me. So I had to keep you." He said, smiling and nuzzling his face into the crook of your neck. You giggled and said, "You're no better Tomlinson. I wouldn't have stolen your heart if it wasn't so appealing to me." You said, turning your face to his. "Oh so you're saying it's my fault I was too hot?" He said, mocking you. "Shut up. Let's get up the beach looks so beautiful from here." You whine, pulling the covers off you. "Shit. I forgot how beautiful you are." He said, getting off the bed and wrapping his arms around yours, covering your body with his. You hummed and placed your head on his chest as he swayed you two from side to side, cherishing this happy first week of your marriage.

Zayn - You two were at the beach, at 9:00 pm, eating dinner in your candle light. "Would you lovebirds like our honeymoon special?" The waitress asked politely, as Zayn smiled and replied. "Yes please. And also-" He said, signaling the waitress to come closer for him to whisper. She smiled and walked away with your order. "What was that?" You ask, curious of what he has in stock for you. He held your hand and stared into your eyes. "Wanna go touch the waves?" He asked, pulling you off your seat. You two ran into the water, just until the shin. You laughed at the cold hitting your feet. "Oh my got Zayn!" You shriek as he picks you up bridal style and kisses you. "You look so stunning you know?" He says, kissing you again. "Put me down! People are watching!" You said, punching his chest slightly. "Let them. I want them to know you're mine. I want everyone to know you're mine forever and they couldn't have you if they tried." He said, kissing you again. You giggled and wrapped your arms around him, kissing him passionately. "You're my only happiness." You say in between kisses.

Niall - Paris was where you two had gone. The city of love. You watched the beautiful city from your hotel room window, with a decaf in hand. You breathed in the fresh air, taking a sip of your coffee and then you felt strong arms wrap around you. "You smell so good." He said, nuzzling his face in your hair. "I smell like you." You said, giggling and turning to face him. "Decaf? Are you alright?" He asks, jokingly as he knew you hated decaf because it usually put you to sleep. "I am better than alright. You really claimed me." You laughed, setting the coffee on the table nearby and wrapping your arms around his neck, kissing him softly. "I didn't quite catch that." He said, confusion evident on his face. "You got me pregnant." You said, giggling and caressing his cheek with your thumb. He was shocked, couldn't think straight. Too many good things were happening to him. He smiled wide, eyes teary and hands cupping your cheek. "I- I can't believe this.. I don't know what to say.. I-" He kissed you softly and brought you to the bed to show you just how happy he was.