(23) Cuddles

Harry - "Baby?" you heard a soft voice across the hall. You're big bear was walking up to you, rubbing his eyes. "Yes bubba?" You ask, walking up to him and engulfing his large body into yours. "Cuddles please." He asked, giving you his best doe eyes. "I'd never say no." You said, smiling and leading him to the couch where you were watching a Friends rerun. You fiddled with the blankets to cover the large body cuddled up under you to keep him warm. "I love how you smell." He said, in a muffled voice. You giggle and kiss his forehead, running your fingers in his hair. "You know if we had a daughter she'd be the most gorgeous woman to grow because she'll have you as her mommy?" He said, looking up to meet your face. You smiled. "And she'd have the best daddy in the world." You say, as he pulled your body closer to his and shut his eyes. "I love you." He breathed out. "I love you more." You said, slowly falling asleep in his strong arms.

Zayn - "Zayn.." You grumble, trying to squirm out of his strong arms. It was 3:27 A.M. and you were sick. He woke up all of a sudden and looked confused. "Are you okay baby?" He said, following you into the bathroom. You kneeled in front of the toilet seat and threw up. Zayn sighed and held your hair back together to stop it from getting in the way. He reached for a rubber band that was kept on the basin and tied your hair with it. "I'll go get some tablets love." He said, placing a soft kiss on your head and rushing to the kitchen. In a moment, he was back with tablets, some water and some warm blankets. "Thanks baby." You said, wearily. You had the tablets and Zayn helped you onto bed, his hands engulfing your tiny body in his. "Stay home from work tomorrow. We'll cuddle all day. I love you bubby." He said, placing soft kisses on you neck. "I love you too." You say, cuddling more into him.

Louis - "What a slut." "She's so thin doesn't her family feed her?" "She has visible stretch marks??" "Louis could do so much better lmao. She gotta be the worst stunt he's ever pulled." You were going through the comments you on twitter and fuck you felt like shit. "Why am I so thin..". You stood before a mirror naked until Louis came up to check on you. "Babe what's wrong?" He asked, hugging you from behind and placing a soft kiss on your jaw. "I'm ugly. Everyone says I'm too thin and I have stretch marks Louis I hate my body.. How do you love me?" Louis looked broken at what you said. He didn't say a word and took his shirt off, hopping in bed with you. His hands wrapped your body and caressed every part of you. He told you exactly why he loves you and how beautiful you were to him. Those cuddles were all you needed. "I love you Y/N and your body is marvelous. It's been through a lot and its still absolutely gorgeous. Give it more credit." he said, kissing you softly.

Niall - It was a fine Sunday morning. You were in bed with Niall, your boyfriend of 2 years. He was back from tour at the moment and wanted to spend as much time with you as possible. You turned towards his sleeping figure and smiled, trying to lift his strong hands to wrap them around your body. He stirred in his sleep and you cursed yourself. "Sorry bubba I didn't mean to wake you up.." You said, apologetically. Niall smiled and pulled you in close, running his fingers in your hair. "It's okay love." He exhaled. "Can we stay like this all day?" You asked, wrapping your tiny arms around his torso. "Yes baby. I'll order some breakfast in a few minutes." He said, holding you in his arms. That day you two cuddled in bed, listening to calming music. A day just for the two of you. "You're the prettiest man I've ever seen." You whisper in his ears. "You're the prettiest woman there is." He said back, kissing your forehead.

Liam - "I can't keep listening to your bullshit everyday Y/N!" Your boyfriend Dave yells. "My bullshit? Who's the one walking through bars kissing other women and then blatantly lying about it? You think I don't know what you do all day?" You yell back, a tear slipping down your cheek. "You're cheating on me with Liam anyway aren't you?" He says, which breaks your heart. "Liam is my best friend, Dave. I've loved you. Always. But not anymore. I'm leaving. Goodbye." You said, heading to Liam's house, all teary eyed. You ring his doorbell and he opens up, to see your eyes all red and puffy. "Y/N what happened?" He asked, leading you onto the couch. "I- I broke up with him." You said, bursting into tears. Liam sat beside you. "You deserve so much better love." He said, holding you in his arms, letting you sob onto him. The whole night he laid there with you. comforting you and cuddling you, because he loved you but he couldn't tell.