(12) Mornings.

Niall - His arms would be wrapped around you, as his eyes flutter open to the light coming from the window. He'd stare down at your elegant figure draped in a thin sheet of white, sound asleep. A large smile would spread across his face as he used his thumb to caress your cheek, moving the hair out of the way. He'd place soft kisses all over your body, reaching your cheek and nuzzling his head in the crook of your neck, waking you up. You'd giggle and kiss the tip of his nose, admiring the beauty you managed to win. "Morning" you'd say, gruffly. Only to find out the man who woke you up was fast asleep with his body wrapped in yours, face burried in the crook of your neck, as you felt warm breaths down your collarbone. You gently kiss his brown locks, closing your eyes to the sound of his breathing.

Harry - You two would wake earlier on the weekdays, to spend 2 hours of your morning cuddling before having to go to work. Your naked bodies wound around each others as you laid your head on his chest, listening to his rhythmic beating. The beating which was in some way, the reason you were alive. One of his hands would shuffle through your hair, while the other would hold you close to him by your waist, as though he was afraid to let go of you. The long passionate silence would be broken by your first words. "Baby.. I love you.. so much." You'd confess. He'd smile and reply. "I love you too. I love you so much.. I can't imagine my life without you. I'm going to ask you to marry me some day. I want you waking up like this next to me, with me.. for our entire lives. I want this Y/N. Every. Fucking. Day. I want you. I need you." You'd tear up and hold him closer, realizing that that's all you've ever wanted with him. Life.

Louis - He'd wake up before you and stare at your sleeping figure with everything he had. He'd told you before, that you were the most beautiful thing he'd seen his entire life, and he's been almost everywhere. But you never believed him. His thumb would find it's way to your lips, slightly plucking onto them. He'd nuzzle his face in the crook of your neck, biting and kissing slightly, trying hard to wake you up. When you'd wake up, he'd admire your eyes. The same hazel crystal eyes he'd first fallen in love with. The same eyes he hated seeing tears in, the same eyes he took a glimpse of, and knew. He'd smile and hug you close, kissing your cheekbone slightly. "God fuck. If I had a ring, I'd marry the flying fuck out of you. I love you so fucking much." He mumbles, cuddling harder into you.

Zayn - You'd wake him up by placing gentle, sloppy wet morning kisses down his body and whisper good morning into his ears, kissing the bottom of them as well. He'd smile and pull you on top of him, admiring your gorgeous figure, thinking of how he ended up with someone like you. How he was the one you chose. He always thought you deserved better, but he'd never mention. He brushed a strand of hair out of your face as you giggled, and placed a light peck on your lips. That 'peck' turned into a lip smacking make out session. It was going to get better, but you heard your alarm. You two sigh, resting on each other for a second before you left each others embrace to battle another day. "Already miss you love bug." He'd say, as you'd giggle and pop into the shower.

Liam - He'd been getting hated on recently, because of the rumors of him cheating on you. You knew they weren't true and you tried defending him, but the fans hated on you and the haters tried to get you to break up with him. His life was miserable, he started drinking and smoking, tried hard to get his feelings captive in a box because apparently celebrities can't really live like a normal human being. Because they're not, normal human beings. You were holding him in your arms this morning, kissing his temple, trying your best to sooth him. "Baby I love you, and I'd never believe any shitty article the haters decide to post of you.. because I know you more than anyone else. I know you didn't do this." You say, as his arms and legs wrapped around yours as though he was afraid. Afraid of what the haters would do to him. "I- I'm scared." He confesses, tears falling down his cheeks. "Hey. Baby as long as I'm alive I won't let anyone touch you. Anyone. I love you so much.. you're my world.. please just- stay with me in bed all day. Lets cuddle all day. all fucking day. I'm all yours okay?" He nods, pushing himself closer to you.