(3) Your child catches you doing it (Part 2)

Liam - "Mia and Jason are at Niall's.. don't think they'll be back home for a bit." Liam says, slowly staring into your eyes, taking his shirt off with one swift movement. "Mmmm what can we do?? All alone, bored, no movie to watch.. any ideas?" You teased as he chuckled, roughly pushing you against the wall. "The best idea. Find an excuse for your limp this evening." He hissed into your ears, making you wet with every breath. "Don't tease Li-" You say as Liam latches his lips to your neck, kissing harshly. He carries you bridal style to the couch and strips you out of your clothes, not letting his lips off your skin. He slowly alligned himself at your enterance and you moaned loud as he entered you. "F-fasteh yeah right there baby ohhhh Liam- I'm close.." Just then Niall entered the house with your children. "Hey Mia we're home!! Let's find some snAAAH OH MY GOD- UHHH- WE FORGOT THE- THE TOILET PAPER IN THE CAR WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK" Niall yelled, trying to get your naked images off his mind. He was glad Mia hadn't turned over, her poor eyes. Oh but Jason- this was a mess. "We're never doing this until our babies grow up a little. Talk to Jason." You said, dressing quickly and carrying Mia out of Niall's arms. "Sorry Niall" You mouthed at the traumatized man who most certainly wasn't going to sleep this night.

Zayn - "Disobeyed daddy tonight huh? Does my baby want daddy to fuck her little pussy sore? hm?" Zayn whispered into your ears as he constantly ground his crotch against your clit. "f- yes daddy" You say, breathing heavily as Zayn stripped you out of your clothes. "Daddy please-" You begged and cried for his cock. "Mhm baby has been a bad girl today. Daddy is gonna have to punish you." Just as he placed you on the bed, rubbing his hands to give you a spank, your baby girl opened the door and cried. "Daddy but I did all my homework and I got 3 stars at school and my teacher said I was good and she gave me candy! Mommy.." She walked to you, clutching your pet cat Tia in her arms. "Shh baby daddy was kidding. He loves you and knows you're a good girl. He's very happy about school today." You comfort her and ask her to join the bed after putting Zayn's clothes on. "Maybe next time baby" You say, blowing him a kiss. He cuddles up and places his face in the crook of your neck. "Tell me more about school sweetie" He says, pulling your daughter in closer to him.