(28) Drunk

Before I start off, 

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE <333 

Love you all

xx

Harry - You sat in your warm bed, scrolling through apps on your phone when it rang. "Heo." Said a gruff voice, you recognized in an instance. "Y/N." The voice said again, after a long pause." "Hello H." You said, sighing. His third album had turned out a huge hit and he was out at a bar with his band celebrating. Not that you were mad at him for going, but you knew he was going to get badly drunk and be like a clingy large baby for the entire night. "IM COMING HOOOOME" He said, his voice slurring. You heard a giggle on the other end of the phone and some faint chattering about how Harry had tripped over his shoelace. "Hehehehe fell." he said, mouth so close to the phone's microphone, you flinched at the sharp noise. "Okay. That's it. I'm coming to pick you up. STAY, PUT." You said, hanging up and heading to get your coat. On the way back with him, he was surprisingly still. Not moving his head around like a child, or whining about his cold feet. The ride home was sort of quiet. "Y/N you look beuful" He said, staring at you. You blushed and brought him inside the living room. "I'm gonna make you some tea okay?" You said, walking into the kitchen. "I want t' cuddle" He said, walking toward you, holding your little body in his arms. You hide a smile forming on your lips. He places his face in the crook of your neck, breathing slightly, placing wet kisses on your neck. "No tea." He said, pushing the cup away from you. "H you have to-" You were cut off when he placed a kiss on you, carrying you to the bedroom, stumbling on the way. Once he got on, he did not let you go. "I love you" He said, taking all of your scent in and falling asleep in your embrace.

Louis - You were celebrating his birthday in the bar with his family and friends. He told himself he wouldn't let himself go, but ended up drinking 9 shots of plain vodka, even though he didn't really enjoy the drink much. He couldn't walk right, or even think. You were in the corner with your wine, talking to his sister Lottie and asking him about little Lucky. "BABY" you heard Louis say, grabbing Lottie and hugging her. "Oh no. She's your baby." She said, pushing his heavy body onto mine. "Louis' eyes wandered down your body, and he spoke again." "BABYY" hugging your little waist and pulling you in. You giggled when he said, "Your hot. SO sexyy." He paused for a while and then yelled. "I HAVE SEX WITH HER ALLLL NIGHT" The entire party of people turned their heads toward you. "Jesus Louis. You're so drunk.. I'm sorry guys but the party is over. Thanks for coming!!" You managed, walking out with a heavy giggling Louis Tomlinson wrapped around you. Lottie, Phoebe and Daisy laughed. "Looks like he isn't getting some after tonight." Phoebe said, nudging you. "You're his SISTER Pheebs. Stop it and help me out here." You said, embarrassment taking over as you shoved him into his car. He had passed out on the way. "What a dork." Daisy commented, hopping into the car with you. "Well, you guys help out. I have to be home.. Lewis was freaking out about leaving Lucky alone with him." She says, bidding us goodbye. "Bye Lots. Love you" You said, shutting the drivers door and heading home as quick as possible.

Niall - "Baby shark do do do-" You heard Niall sing as he walked across the hall. "Niall, go to bed." You said sternly. "Mommy shark-" He continued, glass of beer still in his hands. "Niall James Horan, put the glass down and go to bed. You said, standing up this time, hoping to scare him off. "Daddy shark do do-" "Okay that's it." You said, taking the bear from his hands as he whined. "But IT'S SATURDAY." "IT'S SATURDAY FOR ME TOO AND IT'S NOT GONNA BE A GOOD ONE FOR EITHER OF US IF YOU DON'T SLEEP RIGHT NOW." You said, matching his tone. "YOU SUCK." He said, storming into the bedroom. Niall gained childish habits everytime he drank more than 3 beers on end. This time he had 6. Jesus. How were you ever going to deal with having kids with him. You walked into his room and he was curled up into a ball, a thin sheet wrapped around him. As if he heard, he let out a small 'hmph'. You smiled smugly and slithered into bed with him. "Oh my baby, I'm sorry I yelled at you." You said, kissing his biceps. "You were mean." He whined, and you turned to face him. "I know baby. I'm so sorry. You know I love you." You said, wrapping your arms around his waist. He smiled and kissed your forehead. "Okay I forgive you." He said, pulling you into his embrace. "Cuddle?" He asked. "Would never say no." You smiled, hugging him tighter as he slept soundly, soft snores leaving his lips.

Zayn - "You were sitting on the couch browsing through channels on your tv when the door flew open letting in 5 of your favorite boys. "Hey, oh my god what happened?" You said, getting up and looking at your passed out boyfriend in their arms. "He drank 8 beers. Man's wasted. He's gonna wake up with one hell of a headache." Louis said, sitting down on the couch. "How did you get in?" You asked, helping Zayn's passed out self on the couch, tending to him. "Zayn had a key in his pocket." Liam said, bringing a glass of water from the kitchen for himself. "Y'know what he said?" Harry asked. "He said you're the best sex he's ever had." Niall jumped in, all the boys giggling. "Oh my." You said, blushing, turning your face away from the boys. "He also said you had the softest, warmest pussy he's ever-" Harry was cut off by you. "OH MY GOD STOP!" You say, flabbergasted at how casually they spoke about your sex life. The boys continue to laugh. "Just messin' with ya love." Harry said, placing a kiss on your forehead. "He did say he-" You cut him off again. "AH BUP BUP BUP- no more." You said, facing Zayn again. "No, hear me out.. he said he loved you alot and you were the most beautiful woman to ever walk into his life.. and he wouldn't be here without you so, the credit for us having the best mate goes to you." Harry said, sitting next to you. "He's really smitten with you Y/N.." Louis said, eyes turning to Zayn's sleeping figure. "I love you." You whispered into his ears, kissing him softly.

Liam - You two were heading out of the bar, paparazzi immediately surrounding you. "Y/N you're stuck with him for a while now." "When are you going to cheat on her Liam?" "You've had so many hotter girlfriends what happened?" Liam lost it at that. He could take everything the paps said, but when it came to his girlfriend, he would snap. "Get the fuck out of my face." He said, glaring at the paps and dragging you through the crowd of people. Your looked down, trying not to show your face for the pictures. "I would definitely stick beside someone with an ass like Y/N's." A man smirked, looking you up and down. Liam's eyes widened. He led you into the car and made sure to lock the doors. "Baby where are you going?" You asked, panicking when he didn't enter the car with you. "I'll be right there baby." He said, rolling up his sleeves and walking up to the pervert. "Liam stop you're going to make a scene." You say, trying to stop him, but he wouldn't listen. Right the next minute, the man had taken a big blow and was on the floor, nose bleeding. "Fuck man you broke my nose." He said, getting up to hit Liam back. "Speak about my girlfriend like that I'll break more than just your nose." He said blocking the shot and hitting the man back. He fell harder this time, breathing heavily. Liam cooled off and walked through the paparazzi into the car. "Why did you do that?" You asked, rubbing off the blood from his knuckles. "No one speaks about you that way." He said, kissing your cheek. "That was hot. But please don't do it again.. I was worried." He smirked and said, "I'll be on the news for what, a day? Maybe a week? So what? At least I wont be known as the guy who couldn't stand up for his girlfriend."