(25) Telling your kids about your wedding day

Harry - "I watched her walk down the aisle with her hair tied into a bun, making her gorgeous face open for me to see. The smile on my face couldn't compare to the love I felt for her at that very moment. She was the most beautiful woman in the whole world you know that? She makes my heart flutter. Even now when I look at her, I cannot believe my eyes." He said, looking at you and smiling. "If I ever find love, I want it to be like yours, dad." Your daughter says. You smile, giving a soft peck on your husband's lips and walking to the kitchen to make dinner. "How did you know she was the one?" Your son asked. "I saw her face and I knew that she was the woman I was going to love forever. She walked into my life and grabbed my heart away from me.. I couldn't let go of her.. she had a part of me. That's how you know. You know you're missing a part if yourself when they're away. When you're with them, they're all you think about. When you're in danger, its effect on them is all you can think about. Everything you do in your life will always be connected to them, one way or another." He said. "And you're mom is my muse. My everything. She makes me feel like the most special man in the world." He spots you teared up and walks to you, hugging you from behind and placing soft kisses on your neck. "I'll love you forever. Less yesterday, more tomorrow."

Louis -  "Dad, how did you feel when you married mum? It's for a project." Your son walks into the living room, holding out a pad and pen. "I felt perfect. Like my life couldn't get any better. Like I had nothing to gain but everything to lose. Watching her walk towards me knowing that she was going to be by my side for the rest of my life made it seem like it was easy. She made me feel special.. Every moment we shared together had me captive as a complete fool for her. Ever since the day I met her, the day I placed that ring on her finger, to the day she walked down the aisle with her white dress and claimed me as hers, I've been nothing but happy. It's like I found myself in her. Like I had lost a part of me but she brought it back. Everything. She must think I'm crazy the way I look at her, but she's the most perfect being I've ever met, and I'm nothing but absolutely lucky to have her in my life. I don't know what I'd have done if it wasn't for her." He said, trying his hardest to keep his tears inside. "Omg dad that's the sweetest thing I've heard anyone say." Your son says, as you walk in, drying your hair after a shower. "What are my favorite boys up to?" You ask, focused on getting your hair dried before the water dripped all over the floors. Louis walked towards you and kissed you, and that kiss had everything from the day you met to the present day. All the love he carried for you, he poured into that kiss.

Zayn - "I cried that day. I was overwhelmed.. the most beautiful woman to walk on earth had married me. All I wanted to do was admire her like the stars, kiss every part of her which I could then have claimed mine forever, tell her how fucking gorgeous she looked every day, how utterly beautiful she was when she carried my baby in her womb. I couldn't tell her how much she meant to me everyday, but now I wish I did. She had been there for me since I auditioned on ex factor.. she supported me through every step of my career.. and the time I spent with her will never be enough. I miss her every day, every minute I think of how I could have done so much more for her before she left us all. I still imagine her walking towards me in her wedding dress, hoping to spend the rest of her life with me. But the life she had was short.. and I didn't spend it all with her. Losing her was the hardest thing I had to witness, but she left you to me. And I've never been more grateful. You're mother was an angel, Skye. She just went back home." He said, a tear slipping down his face. "I'm so sorry dad.. I wish I had the chance to see her.. she seems like a beautiful person.." Your daughter says, wiping the tears off his face. "I love you. Whatever you do later in the future, make sure you make your mother proud. She'll love you forever Skye. Even though she could never hold you."

Niall - "You know your mommy is the most precious woman I've met? Yes baby, your mommy is special. She loves you so much already, even though you're not here yet. When I married her, I knew without a second of hesitation that I had made the right choice. Mommy is the most beautiful woman out there you know? Her smile is my reason to breath. If she's upset I can't sleep.. Having her in my arms every night knowing that she feels safe with me, that feeling is incomparable to anything. The feeling of love, protection, intimacy.. everything we shared was special. Still is. I wrote a song about her. Because no words can ever describe my love for her. The minute I heard her vows, I was determined to give her the best life I could. I promised to do anything for her. Anything to make her feel as perfect as she is. She's giving you life my baby, there's another reason why I love her. She's sleeping now. I better cuddle in with her, or she'll get moody. I love you my little princess. Just as much as I love your mommy." He spoke his final words to your stomach before he stepped into bed with you. Those were his final words to her when she was in your stomach. Your precious bundle of joy had arrived the immediate next day. "I knew you'd want to see your mommy the minute I described her to you. Perfect isn't she? Just like you, Fallon."

Liam - "Dad, I guess now's the time to tell us how you got married to mum." Your 15 year old daughter sat with a packet of chips in her hands. Your husband giggled and sighed. "Your mother fell first, I fell harder. That's all I can say. The minute she kissed me for the first time. I felt like I was flying. Flying away from everything bad that happened in my life. But I flew too far. I wanted more of her. I was addicted to her. I was head over heels in love with your mother." He says, staring at you sleep peacefully on his shoulder. He wrapped your body in his arms and kissed your head. "This woman, has given me everything. She's given me all her love, so much love I don't think I could ever return it. She gifted me with you. She gave me everything I ever wanted." He continued. "You really wanted to marry her didn't you" Your daughter asks, chomping on her chips. "No. I didn't want her. I needed her. I couldn't have survived without her kisses. I couldn't have gone through with a minute without her by my side. I couldn't have gone a thought without her lingering in each one of them. She walked into my life, and slowly into my arms, changing the way I perceived the world. And I'm all the more thankful for it. She's my forever. She'll always be." He said, resting his head over yours and falling into the most peaceful slumber he'd had in a while. "Good night dad."

I'M BACK 

THIS ONE MADE ME CRY ~ 

I just watched My Policeman and felt romantic sjskjdg

DAVID DAWSON HAS WON ME OVER >>>>>

Zayn's is sad by the way don't forget to cry <3