(16) Letters

Harry - Dear Y/N, I miss you so much. I know you want nothing to do with me.. but I need to write it to you. You were the most beautiful person I had come across in my life.. your smile is the reason to mine. You mean the world to me.. I miss your cuddles.. I miss our sweet showers, I miss your food, I miss your lips on mine.. You're my home.. and I'm homesick. I need you Y/N.. I don't know how much longer I can stay here without your arms wrapped around me.. I know I did things I shouldn't have.. I've been a terrible boyfriend and you deserve so much better.. But I'll change Y/N.. I'd throw my head on a blade for you.. Please Y/N, please give me a second chance.. I'll do better.. I promise.                  Love, H.

Louis - Dear Y/N, Tour is shit without you. Liam keeps yelling, Niall eats all our food.. the man has NO self control, Zayn is so quiet it actually bothers me, and Harry- he keeps crying to the notebook which he's watched over 30 times this week because his girlfriend broke up with him- and Liam wont let me call you unless I help out with Harry. He's a fucking mess Y/N this place is a fucking mess we all need you.. please please please come visit.. baby I need one fucking night with just you and me and the stars.. I'm sick of tour I'm tired I just want you here with me. Please come here before I lose it all.                   Love, your favorite boy.

Niall - Dear Y/N, AYY HOW ARE MY BABIES??? I'm sorry I cant call.. I- mayyy have thrown my phone into the crowd of people by accident and lost it. But don't worry, I'll write to you every day- until I get a new phone. Also send a few pictures of you and my baby boy now that we can't facetime :( stupid job. My favorite people are all over the place. Anyway, I hope everything is fine with you baby. You're my favorite girl and I miss you loads. Can't wait to be back in your arms <3 Love you, princess. I'll be home soon.               Love, Niall.

Liam - Dear Y/N, I hope you're doing fine babe. I decided to write to you because.. it's romantic.. I love you and It's pathetic I can't be there with you right now.. I'd give anything to be home to you, helping out with our baby. I can't believe I'm going to be a dad! It's the second best thing that's ever happened to me. First being you, of course. I know I'm terrible at writing romantic letters, but this is a start. I love you loads and I miss you a bunch.. take care baby.                Love, Liam<3

(ps- Hi this is Niall, can you also make those chocolate chip cookies you made on my birthday please thanks love you bye.)

Zayn - Dear Y/N, Hey. We met at the bar a few weeks ago? It's Zayn. Zayn Malik, if you remember. I'm sorry we didn't really get a great minute to introduce ourselves that day.. and you left without giving me your phone number.. I heard from a friend you stay in the neighborhood, so I'm writing you this letter. I know its not very 'modern' of me, but you were the most beautiful person I had met in my life.. I couldn't have let you get away.. I was also maybe hoping you'd be up for a date? Maybe we can get to know each other better this time ;) I'll drop my number. Call me. x                                  Love, Z.