(17) Nights

Harry - Usually he got back home pretty late and you'd be asleep when he cuddled up next to you in bed. But sometimes, he'd spot you on the couch browsing through Netflix with a tub of ice cream. He'd kick off his shoes, place his bags in the living room and join you on the couch, kissing your neck softly making his way up to your lips. "Hi" you'd giggle. But he wouldn't speak. He'd just focus on your lips, taking all of you in before snuggling up to you on the couch, face buried in your neck. You'd giggle and place a kiss on his forehead as you watched him fall into a deep slumber in your arms.

Niall - His day would start and end with a kiss from you. Every night he'd snuggle up to you in bed, touch your bare body that lied against his, and told you how beautiful you were and how you had the power to take his breath away just by smiling at him. He'd make you feel like the luckiest and prettiest girl there is and you seemed to fall deeper in love with those blue-green eyes every second they pierced into yours. He'd give you several forehead kisses and take in your scent as he whispered in your ears how much he loved you.

Louis - Every night you two were together, you'd never fail to get intimate. Whether it be Friday movie night or 3 am on a Sunday, your day would only end after a little session of your fun. Some nights, he'd go rough, kinky.. but most of them, he showed you how much you meant to him just by a few soft kisses and thrusts. He'd whisper your name in your ears and tell you how beautiful you looked under his touch. He'd tell you how good you were to him and how sweet you tasted. He'd make sure you'd never feel vulnerable under him by pleasing you perfectly.

Liam - Kisses and cuddles were all you two did all night. He'd hold you close to his chest and play with your hair. He'd tell you about his day at work and you'd tell him about yours. You'd have deep late night conversations, listen to music and sometimes he was ready to sing you to sleep. Cuddled up under the blankets with Liam's legs wrapped around yours all night was all you needed after your rough days at work. "Hear that?" He'd ask out of the blue. "It beats for you."

Zayn - When Zayn arrived home, you'd be cleaning up in the kitchen. He'd drop his bags and hang his coat on the stand, waddling to you, holding your body in his arms and burying his face in your neck, breathing in your scent and kissing your neck lightly. "Welcome back bubba." You'd say, ruffling his hair with your free hand. He'd say nothing. pulling you away from the kitchen counter and onto the couch, which eventually led to a night you longed for.